• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Shot my 1st match of the year today at Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club near Brookston. Had a great time shooting with some old friends ( Rhino being one of them) and then had a good lunch that included great conversation. Didnt shoot that well but I had a good time, overall a great day.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I thought the same thing and it was my first time to even shoot a handgun for months and it showed, at least I thought so. I would have liked to have made it to lunch but figured I should head for home before the temperature started dropping. The wind was pretty harsh on the way home but it was well worth it, nothing like shooting with some really good people. Jim.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Shot my 1st match of the year today at Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club near Brookston. Had a great time shooting with some old friends ( Rhino being one of them) and then had a good lunch that included great conversation. Didnt shoot that well but I had a good time, overall a great day.

Bruce! Good seeing you and finally sharing a squad with you again, sir. I had fun as usual and I still don't know why you guys didn't get tenderloins!

I know people always complain about how poorly they did, but assuming the results were correct, I haven't done so poorly in an IDPA match in years. No excuses, but I was actually suprised by how bad it was. I'm really looking forward to more crawling around on the ground in the future . . . NOT!

It also reminds me of (one of) the fatal weaknesses of any time-plus-penalty scoring system. If you have a problem on one stage, even if it's a short one, you've lost the match.

Top Bottom