• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Discussing Castle Doctrine and the case from Columbus (dude shot the guy with a baseball bat.)

I seriously want 10 minutes in a room with that prosecutor. (not in the usual beat him up way) I seriously want him to explain why a clear cut case of self defense of the home took 5 months to turn down. It cant get anymore cut and dried than that under Indiana law. Effing ridiculous that a lawful gun owner would have to stew for that long before being exonerated.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Interesting...

Ben Smalls saying that we should go ahead and get the free LTCH along with the lifetime. Helps the numbers to push us to Constitutional Carry.

This is where we break the resistance from the leaders of the groups who claim to represent the Police (not the actual Police on the street) and only have the Mad Moms et al to debunk. The resistance to ConC coming from those in uniform is driven by money. I've seen this before, believe me when I say, this is about money.

Every time I've testified on this subject at the Statehouse I have said that there must be a standard to which Police Departments are organized, trained, and equipped. If the department wishes to exceed the standards that's cool, but it's on the local department and government to make that happen.

Put another way, if your organization is organized, trained, and equipped to be a world-class organization, then being a world-class organization is now average. Anything below world-class is below average.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    giphy.gif

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Unfortunately I have to wait for the podcast

The podcast is usually out within a few hours of he broadcast. I get mine automatically from iTunes Podcasts. I usually save it for Sunday Morning. To me the advantage of hte podcast is I can get through 2 hours in about 65 minutes as they drop the broadcast commercials from the podcast.

If I wanted to, I could listen to it (almost?) live using one of the simulcast apps such as TuneIn.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    At a basketball game, podcasting for me. I have earbuds but I can’t hear it in this place.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Sounds like no Gun Guy today? 5 minutes to go to the half in the HS football game they are broadcasting.

Wonder what follows the game? No Saturday Night On The Circle either?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom