• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    As white working class male, working two jobs mind you, I have no interest in voting for Democrats. I have told off several family members and friend for doing the same. These people hate us and want us gone, literally, from the US. We're in a war, time to wake up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFn3Dn1-v4g

I'm a white male who has held two steady jobs for the four years. I won't vote for the yayhoo the Republicans are pushing this year. You know the one I speak of. The one who wants Muslims and Mexicans gone from this country. Literally. That is a proper use for all of you who are counting. He has said it.

indyjs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Greenwood
    Because most of the population is uneducated and uninformed. Democrats are all evil. Republicans are mostly evil. They all hate Trump.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm a white male who has held two steady jobs for the four years. I won't vote for the yayhoo the Republicans are pushing this year. You know the one I speak of. The one who wants Muslims and Mexicans gone from this country. Literally. That is a proper use for all of you who are counting. He has said it.

You should be a little more critical of the people you listen to if they've told you such a pile of garbage.

Trump has never mentioned deporting anyone besides people who are here illegally, people who are breaking the law. Not only that but he's offering them a faster track to citizenship if they leave of their own accord and file the papers to come back to the country legally. He's never mentioned deporting muslims to my knowledge, only limiting entry from terror plagued regions until a better vetting process can be set up that will reliably screen out dangerous people so we don't end up with issues like France and Germany are having.

It's mind boggling that this would even be a partisan issue. When did enforcing the law become such a polarized thing?

Last edited:

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana

Trump never said to deport Mexicans - just illegals and to build a wall to keep illegals and terrorists out. He never said to ban Muslims - he said to ban certain countries from being allowed anymore citizens to enter such as Syria for example. You think that's a bad idea? I suggest you see what is happening daily in France, Germany, England, all of Western Europe how they have daily attacks from Muslim Radicals who are trying to step by step take over these countries. The European policy of free open borders is a joke and has been for years - but that's our future if we don't change the country's thinking. The P.C. people of this country are putting us in danger of the same daily attacks like Western Europe. Add to it that Hillary wants to take away our guns and then we have no way of defending ourselves.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Trump never said to deport Mexicans - just illegals and to build a wall to keep illegals and terrorists out. He never said to ban Muslims - he said to ban certain countries from being allowed anymore citizens to enter such as Syria for example. You think that's a bad idea? I suggest you see what is happening daily in France, Germany, England, all of Western Europe how they have daily attacks from Muslim Radicals who are trying to step by step take over these countries. The European policy of free open borders is a joke and has been for years - but that's our future if we don't change the country's thinking. The P.C. people of this country are putting us in danger of the same daily attacks like Western Europe. Add to it that Hillary wants to take away our guns and then we have no way of defending ourselves.

That's the idea, she wants America to be just as spineless as Europe so we're stuck with virtue signaling as the only means of fighting back.

Oh terrorist just killed your whole family? I'm sorry, we'll give you a free transparent flag overlay for your social media avatar, that's just as good as having them back at the dinner table, right? You could have saved their lives with a gun, but we don't believe your lives matter as much as ours, so tough luck.

And remember, islamaphobia is WORSE THAN TERRORISM!

Lil Bob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Crown Point, Indiian
    I will never vote for Clinton. I disliked her since Bill's 1st campaign in 92. To this same end I will not vote for Trump. I have voted Republican all of my life because they represent most of my values. But this election I cannot vote for a Democrat hiding as as a Republican. A man that denounces a judge assigned to a court case because he is of latin decent, vilified a gold star family, attacks anyone who disagrees with him and constantly states that he is the only one that can fix our nation's problems. He is our only savior. He will be the worst President this nation will ever have had.

I get that Trump is popular because he speaks his mind and is the political outsider. He reflects our disgust of establishment politics. I get that too. But this is the best that we could come up with.

Why do people vote Democrat, because the Republican party continues to show itself as a old, white, rich man party that is out of touch with mainstream America. I hear this from many Democrat friends.

Right now I will either vote some other party, or not at all. I lean towards not at all.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Do you honestly think a wall would be anything other than a negligible speed bump? Look at some of the documentaries about the lengths illegals take to get here. I doubt it would be much of an obstacle. You want to stem illegals coming here? The best way to solve that problem is to aggressively prosecute those who hire them.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Why do people vote Democrat, because the Republican party continues to show itself as a old, white, rich man party that is out of touch with mainstream America. I hear this from many Democrat friends.

rJd4f9W.jpg

vs

i43Fryc.jpg

Which one is older and whiter?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Here in Clark County you voted Democrat if you wanted a town, county, or city job......Not any more, but that is literally only as of the last two years....The Dixiecrat machine is still complaining over the loss of their 140 yr plus stranglehold on this county...

Yes Dixiecrat......Kentucky politics crosses the river and most southern Indiana counties are pretty solid Democrat....

Maybe the southern Indiana counties around Louisville, but the Southeastern Indiana counties and Northern Kentucky around CVG are proud to be extremely heavily Republican.

By the time you get into western Floyd Co, things even out. Harrison co is pretty solid red.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Do you honestly think a wall would be anything other than a negligible speed bump? Look at some of the documentaries about the lengths illegals take to get here. I doubt it would be much of an obstacle. You want to stem illegals coming here? The best way to solve that problem is to aggressively prosecute those who hire them.
    Thanks for putting words in my mouth - never said I thought a wall would work. I stated what Trump stated in regards to a wall. It was a paraphrased quote.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN

While I disagree that a wall would only be "a negligible speed bump" (true, not impregnable, but not negligible), you are ABSOLUTELY correct that the best solution is demand-side. Prosecute and fine-the-heck-out-of those who employ (exploit) those here illegally. Unlike the war on drugs, we have the ability to nearly extinguish demand.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Reasons people vote democrat?... Maybe we can make a top ten?

1. The FSA likes their stuff. This includes the babyboomers.
    2. You like killing babies.
    3. You're a raging atheist.
    4. You play victim politics. We will include those that frame their entire personality around one single trait that was decided at birth.
    5. Guilt. The richer, the better.
    6. You lived during the depression. See #1.
    7. You're a Marxist. This one used to be considered right wing paranoia by average people. Turns out the right was correct on that one.
    8. You feel, therefore you are.
    9. You like smoking by pot- but to be fair you'll vote for ANYONE regardless of their political stance as long as weed is a-ok. Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, Bernie sanders. Just pass the doobie, man.
    10. You're part of a union- public or private sector sector. See #7.

next I'll do the GOP

Last edited:
    Top Bottom