• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That brings me to this point. The ardent cyclist faction insists that cyclists should be allowed to break some traffic laws that are inconvenient for bicycles.
    And I would point out that the people advocating strict observance are statistically VERY unlikely to exhibit the behavior they expect from others. Thus it seems quite hypocritical and more an attempt to score points than come to any sort of understanding

Plus, on most of my bikes I can do a track stand. Would the strict constructionists believe I had stopped if I didn't put my feet down? I think the facts of the situation would not matter that much because they just want something to ***** about

What I really would like to see is someone post frame grabs from their onboard cameras, with time and date stamps, of the 'many' times that packs of bicyclists prevent them from using their roads in a week. For such a 'common' problem, it should be easy, yes?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Also, why is it often your impulse to try to psychoanalyze - poorly - posters you are in disagreement with, #1799 being only the latest of many

Psychoanalysis has a poor record of accuracy when done by professionals let alone laymen with an axe to grind. I rank it right up there with the 'Trump is a narcissist' schtick

I guess I can see how a programmer might only be concerned that his work achieves the desired results and not about the quality or veracity of the data in use, although I thought everybody understood GIGO. There may be a bright future for you in fields like climate 'science' or political 'analysis' or economics, where drawing conclusions only tenuously supported by actual facts in evidence is a feature and not a bug

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    bike_crash-1468595091943-1jedfc1vp3hut-1000-100-5a5ea67.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And I would point out that the people advocating strict observance are statistically VERY unlikely to exhibit the behavior they expect from others. Thus it seems quite hypocritical and more an attempt to score points than come to any sort of understanding

Plus, on most of my bikes I can do a track stand. Would the strict constructionists believe I had stopped if I didn't put my feet down? I think the facts of the situation would not matter that much because they just want something to ***** about

What I really would like to see is someone post frame grabs from their onboard cameras, with time and date stamps, of the 'many' times that packs of bicyclists prevent them from using their roads in a week. For such a 'common' problem, it should be easy, yes?
    Read the whole thing. I know. Lotsa werds ta reed.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I guess that’s where the thread is at now.
    Actually it is where it has always been from the beginning with the selfish childish yelling “get off muh road you didn’t pay for”.

But to your credit, you have not advocated assault and bullying on the road like some here…

Top Bottom