• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wow that's 2 times in the same day. It's a pandemic or something
    So is it two separate events? Were the people involved in the first one also involved in the 2nd? Should I sell my e-bike in case these guys come after me. I’m sure one of them will be the fat guy I passed going up a hill.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    At least my bike isn’t obvious electric unless you really stare at it. The Battery is fairly well integrated into the down tube. Unless you’re close you can’t really tell that the down tube’s girth is ridiculously phat. Other than that it just looks like a hybrid street/MTB.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    At least my bike isn’t obvious electric unless you really stare at it. The Battery is fairly well integrated into the down tube. Unless you’re close you can’t really tell that the down tube’s girth is ridiculously phat. Other than that it just looks like a hybrid street/MTB.
    So can you like take the cap off the down tube and throw a dildo down in there for emergency power if the battery dies?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So can you like take the cap off the down tube and throw a dildo down in there for emergency power if the battery dies?
    No. There is a cavity that you snap the battery into. The battery itself conforms to the shape of the down tube.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I would have never dreamed this thread would have such long legs, no pun intended. Brings to mind a public speaking class I took many years ago. We were all supposed to get up and talk about things that REALLY annoyed us. I found out very quickly that my feelings on the most annoying situations were shared by almost everyone else.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I would have never dreamed this thread would have such long legs, no pun intended. Brings to mind a public speaking class I took many years ago. We were all supposed to get up and talk about things that REALLY annoyed us. I found out very quickly that my feelings on the most annoying situations were shared by almost everyone else.
    Care to share with the class?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What’s this thread about? I think I lost track.

Ob yeah. Movies that become pop cultural icons.

Top Bottom