• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm out at a restaurant and there are a bunch of REALLY hot chicks here that are "distracting".

So It was either that or think about sports. And Y'all know I dont do sportsball.
    So you’re saying Mikes boobs are better than a bunch of really hot chicks.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That's a good point. This thread was never really all that serious. Like I said, it kinda has the seriousness of pineapple on pizza. But it's a bit more than that. Sometimes dudes take sides to extreme levels and bend themselves out of shape over it. And once they do that, it's like blood in shark infested waters. Once you expose your sensitivities in front of other dudes, you're wearing one of these.

View attachment 336554
    "The struggle is real"

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Just false. The majority of state funding for roads comes from fuel taxes, motor vehicle licensing/registration fees, and road-use tolls. We've covered this before.
    I thought you were against straw men. Virtually no one who wishes to use the roads with his/her bicycle uses the bicycle as their sole means of transportation. Essentially every cyclist has a car or a couple of cars, so they paid as much into the kitty as anyone else. They just want to use the roads occasionally in ways that you don't approve of, so you try to gin up some specious argument that they aren't paying their way

I would be willing to bet that what I pay in taxes destined for road use is above the median, all of you slackers should get off my roads

And to take the canard fully to ad absurdum, the people driving full size V8 pickups and getting 13-16 mpg should have superior rights to the road given their level of 'contribution', while those driving battery electric vehicles should also be banned because they aren't paying their way

Top Bottom