• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I'm afraid that's the thoughts of too many 'Americans'. Let's put this election fraud thingy behind us and I'm sure it'll never happen again like in 2022, 2024.
    The future of our votes and our children's votes is at stake along with the future of our nation. This electronic voting has to end! Give me a black pen and close the curtain!
    No mail in, except absentee.
    I don’t disagree with going back to being in-person. It just seems like every time there is an audit like this it just shows there was no fraud. So we just never let it go, never prove anything...and then? What are we gaining at this point? It seems like the game plan should be to look forward instead of chasing sunk costs.

operator103

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2021
    Logansport
    I don’t disagree with going back to being in-person. It just seems like every time there is an audit like this it just shows there was no fraud. So we just never let it go, never prove anything...and then? What are we gaining at this point? It seems like the game plan should be to look forward instead of chasing sunk costs.
    Agree, Dems wanted it in 2016 but, all the sudden it's crazy white supremacists, Bible thumpers and gun nuts, so it doesn't matter now.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    How is anyone supposed to have any faith whatsoever in the validity of our elections considering all of the ******** that’s happened over the past 10 months? How many indicators does someone have to ignore to convince themselves it was all just a bunch of random coincidences and meaningless deviations from law? I get the whole “at this point, what does it matter” mentality and it would be nice but accepting that is essentially accepting that this is no longer a country led by elected representatives.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I think transparency would go a long way toward allaying concerns around the integrity of the voting system. Why is it whenever there's an audit those involved clam up, throw up as many roadblocks as possible, obfuscate, yell and scream about the damage done to the system. It's just smacks of cover up to those watching from the outside.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Why is it whenever there's an audit those involved clam up, throw up as many roadblocks as possible, obfuscate, yell and scream about the damage done to the system. It's just smacks of cover up to those watching from the outside.
    Because they want a fair and fraud free election and have nothing to hide?

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    Why wouldnt you think it was rigged?
    I know for a fact that there isnt that many nut cases to vote for the idiot,and even less now after they have seen how bad this idiot could screw up ANYTHING!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm afraid that's the thoughts of too many 'Americans'. Let's put this election fraud thingy behind us and I'm sure it'll never happen again like in 2022, 2024.
    The future of our votes and our children's votes is at stake along with the future of our nation. This electronic voting has to end! Give me a black pen and close the curtain!
    No mail in, except absentee.
    Well, it didn't happen in 2020, so no, I don't expect it to happen in 2022 or 2024.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Why wouldnt you think it was rigged?
    I know for a fact that there isnt that many nut cases to vote for the idiot,and even less now after they have seen how bad this idiot could screw up ANYTHING!
    Point of order: which idiot are referring to? From my POV, there were two of two.

And why wouldn't I think it was rigged? There's never been any proof. All there was was a washed up lawyer with drippy hair dye, a drunk blond in Michigan, and a sore loser trying to tell me there was. Why would I just take them at their word?

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Point of order: which idiot are referring to? From my POV, there were two of two.

And why wouldn't I think it was rigged? There's never been any proof. All there was was a washed up lawyer with drippy hair dye, a drunk blond in Michigan, and a sore loser trying to tell me there was. Why would I just take them at their word?

There has never been any proof at all.

There is nothing even suspicious.

IMG_0774.JPG

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again:

Regardless of whatever facts the sophists like to spew, the “facts on the ground” are different. Keep your head in the sand if you like, but you’re only putting off the inevitable. We are in the opening salvos of a global color revolution.

View attachment 147472
    Wtf is a global color revolution?

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    There is all kinds of proof of wrong doings in the election.
    Just get jabbed and be happy!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Do they pay you to spout this BS or do you just get off being their ******? (Word undecided you think of your own.)

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Insults rather than facts. It is you who have the duty to provide proof of your claim of widespread fraud and a rigged election. Over the last 10 months, you've quoted rightwing sources and media...all of which have amounted to no proof.

Your lawyers have been sanctioned. Some of them are likely to lose their license to practice. Some of them will possibly go to prison.

And then there was the Arizona fraud which certainly (according to you) was going to show fraud in Maricopa county and set the stage for further cries for Trump to be re-installed as the "legimate" president.

Well, after all of this, Maricopa's audit, by people selected by your side, didn't pan out.

I don't expect you'll ever change your mind about the election. But, at a certain point, it doesn't serve anyone well to hurl insults.

Trump lost the election. It's over.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Wtf is a global color revolution?
    C09AA537-4D61-440F-ABA4-47956D46AC0E.jpeg
    AAE35763-97F9-4C05-A486-8FE4085C3A67.jpeg

Long story short, a hidden actor pours resources (logistics, marketing, communications, activists) into another country’s governance and democratic processes to oust the current political leader/regime to replace them with one of their choosing. The US has done it for years in other countries, now it’s just coming home to roost with the newfound popularity and social acceptance of communism worldwide.

The articles below give a very broad overview of how it has worked thus far and how it is progressing to change the global landscape.

Center

Left

Right

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Insults rather than facts. It is you who have the duty to provide proof of your claim of widespread fraud and a rigged election. Over the last 10 months, you've quoted rightwing sources and media...all of which have amounted to no proof.

Your lawyers have been sanctioned. Some of them are likely to lose their license to practice. Some of them will possibly go to prison.

And then there was the Arizona fraud which certainly (according to you) was going to show fraud in Maricopa county and set the stage for further cries for Trump to be re-installed as the "legimate" president.

Well, after all of this, Maricopa's audit, by people selected by your side, didn't pan out.

I don't expect you'll ever change your mind about the election. But, at a certain point, it doesn't serve anyone well to hurl insults.

Trump lost the election. It's over.

Not sure where you got the news but there are many issues found in the AZ audit. It is far from over. As much as you dem dogs want to cover it over...

Top Bottom