Why bother with the GOP if this is all it has to offer?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    “You can swap out the leadership of the Republican Congress, but some things never change. They forge the same deals with the same talking points every single time. Rest assured, they will always fight “the next time.” Until we’re ruined.”

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    This goes back to the problem. The republicans will almost always confirm any left wing whacko judge the left nominates. The republicans will almost always only nominate a judge they think they can get past the democrats. ”Our side” is always playing by their rules.

Rules or deals? I figure everything in congress is negotiable and a vote for a lefty judge is likely traded for a vote for some sort of tax abatement or economic plum for a supporter.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    The Republicans barely hold one of three branches of government. They have neither the will or the ability to leverage the power they have to put a stop to this.

Great piece by Tucker. When watching the video, it seems as if there are many more Americans helping this invasion than just the pols. Who/what company sold all of those blankets, cots and curtains used to house these people? Who provides the food? Cops are quick to run off vagrants from the streets when a vip is visiting. But this video shows a police station housing and caring for de facto criminals. Whose side are they on?

It seems normal to be offended by people openly defying our laws, crossing the border. But when the authorities in the U.S. help them cross, house them, feed them, why wouldn't they come? A cop moves barriers, unlocks and opens doors at the capitol, those who enter do hard time. When a cop helps one illegally cross the United States border, he who crosses gets free college tuition. Bass Ackwards. Bizzaro. Wrong.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Great piece by Tucker. When watching the video, it seems as if there are many more Americans helping this invasion than just the pols. Who/what company sold all of those blankets, cots and curtains used to house these people? Who provides the food? Cops are quick to run off vagrants from the streets when a vip is visiting. But this video shows a police station housing and caring for de facto criminals. Whose side are they on?

It seems normal to be offended by people openly defying our laws, crossing the border. But when the authorities in the U.S. help them cross, house them, feed them, why wouldn't they come? A cop moves barriers, unlocks and opens doors at the capitol, those who enter do hard time. When a cop helps one illegally cross the United States border, he who crosses gets free college tuition. Bass Ackwards. Bizzaro. Wrong.
    And don’t forget that a bunch of stuff is provided by charities, charities gullible Americans thought was helping people is being used to aid the invasion…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Do you really think that will stop the invasion or that anyone can be far enough out to not be affected?

A lot of that depends on how you define affected, and what you can do. Other than voting, I can't do much to stop the invasion, I don't have that much money. I can take care of my own, always my primary responsibility, and that's easier if I live far away from where things are bad.

Inverse square law works for everything.;)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    A lot of that depends on how you define affected, and what you can do. Other than voting, I can't do much to stop the invasion, I don't have that much money. I can take care of my own, always my primary responsibility, and that's easier if I live far away from where things are bad.

Inverse square law works for everything.;)
    Yep. One of the lessons of Afghanistan is the regime controls the cities and a little distance into the countryside and the insurgency controls the rest

The farther you live from big cities the freer you are and strangers can't blend in

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    The farther you live from big cities the freer you are and strangers can't blend in
    Good point. This is very true. But it also holds some truth in some urban areas. I'd be noticed if I were walking through alleyways in Indianapolis. I'd fare better than many, since I've actually done it. I doubt I'd go unnoticed, though. If I had to be a stranger somewhere, I'd pick rural over urban any day.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Why do so many republicans fall for this crap? It’s no wonder the onslaught of mandates and regulations strangling us never stop.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Why do so many republicans fall for this crap? It’s no wonder the onslaught of mandates and regulations strangling us never stop.

Yeah, that's the problem with the two party system. If you're a football player, you gotta play for the Raiders or 49ers. Who gives you a shot first?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Top Bottom