• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I didn't say that at all.

I said I used my passport to verify my citizenship.

The fear mongers will tell you that this mythical vaccine passport be required everywhere, but the truth is the only real use in the U.S. will be for travel... If it ever happens.

I'm going to a five day music festival with 100,000 people and there's no talk about vaccine checks.
    It it’s outside why care? Studies showed that even during the protests/riots many thousands of people were shoulder to shoulder every night for hours and there wasn’t any greater infection rates. It’s doubtful that even social distancing is necessary outside. Go have a great time.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What would you call an actual passport? I need that to travel and I used it at my new job to prove I'm a U.S. citizen.

The issue is that county X doesn't want to let in foreigner Y if they're not vaccinated. But how do you confirm that information?

It's a simple straight-forward problem about international travel, not biblical prophecies or big tech control or enslaving humans.

Heck, cell phones fit that boogeyman description more than a vaccine card that will be obsolete before it's implemented.
    We are not really discussing international travel but rather simple local business transactions. There are other ways to prove citizenship than an actual passport which most Americans (37% do have) do not possess...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

No vaccine no work...

The employees filed a lawsuit 117 of them.

Definitely worth watching what happens in this case as it could be applied nationally.

“Methodist Hospital is forcing its employees to be human “guinea pigs” as a condition for continued employment,” the lawsuit states.

Woodfill states that employees should have freedom of choice to take the vaccine without “force, deceit, fraud, threat, solicitation, or any type of binding or coercion.” He said the mandate is a violation of the Nuremberg Code and the public policy of the state of Texas."

What happened to "My body my choice "

Last edited:

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I didn't say that at all.

I said I used my passport to verify my citizenship.

The fear mongers will tell you that this mythical vaccine passport be required everywhere, but the truth is the only real use in the U.S. will be for travel... If it ever happens.

I'm going to a five day music festival with 100,000 people and there's no talk about vaccine checks.

I've got tickets to 5 different shows so far and a lot of venues (especially east coast) are requiring proof of vaccinations. Here's just one example:

20210603_062530.png

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I won't be getting one and I guess I won't be needing to try and renew my current passport. Most likely going to end up unemployed as a result.

I'd say I'll just sit back and suck on the government teet like millions of others but I figure I won't qualify for that either unless I get the vaccine.

Is it safe to assume that the hundreds of thousands of immigrants Biden is welcoming in and handing cash to are getting a free covid vaccine as well? I can't fathom the bleeding hearts would make Americans wait for one while immigrants get them as a door prize for violating US law.
    Needing a government issued photo ID to protect the integrity of the vote is awful, but being forced to take an unproven injectable is fine, and needing the Covid "passport" is fine?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Oh? Well I heard that the people who are up in arms about those people up in arms don’t use deodorant. So neener neener. :rolleyes:

This is a ridiculous conversation.
    If you travel internationally, one knows that proof of vaccines is nothing new or scary.

Just think of it as analogous to ID to voting.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It's another 'Kirk looks down from the mountaintop upon the unwashed masses' post, like a JD is actually some kind of intelligence test

No, just pointing out the obvious.

Proof of vaccines are nothing new. Nobody is marking anything on hands or foreheads.

The Covid-19 vaccines, just pandemic countermeasures, are being marketed completely wrong and using the wrong tactics thus allowing nutty conspiracy theories to pop up like weeds.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Theologically speaking, I do not believe that one can "inadvertently" take the mark....but that's a discussion for another time, hopefully never.
    Well said. My understanding is that it requires affirmatively swearing fealty to the Antichrist, as you said, something to be unpacked elsewhere. That said, I do see it as a precursor preparing the sheep for compliance not only for that but also COVID in general strikes me as a precursor to accepting the great delusion.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So I'm politically wrong for getting a vaccine and wanting an easy way to board a plane for Europe, and I'm theologically wrong?

Ugh.

Sounds pharisaical to me.

And does anyone else find it ironic to use the term "sheep" in a negative context in post with a Christian theme?

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    I don’t give a

Proof of vaccines are nothing new. Nobody is marking anything on hands or foreheads.

The Covid-19 vaccines, just pandemic countermeasures, are being marketed completely wrong and using the wrong tactics thus allowing nutty conspiracy theories to pop up like weeds.
    I don’t give a damn what your approach is. It is asinine to try and coerce people who have already had the disease to take an unsafe vaccine. Your arrogance is astonishing. You say people who oppose this BS don’t travel internationally? Why is that ? do you assume I can’t afford it? Or am I just an ignorant backwards Hoosier? When you make broad statements as you did in your post above it is not helpful. Is it your assertion that I did not deliberate long and hard to get to my opinion ? Do you think others incapable of making decisions for themselves. SAD

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Kirk, as is often the case, I see a heavy bias toward what is, as you perceive it, rather than what should be (in other words, navigating what is thrown down by the powers that be, right, wrong, or neutral rather than addressing what is in fact right).

Never before have we had a viral ailment, even AIDS(which was politicized enough) politicized like COVID in spite of its apparently being a paper tiger of a disease. Similarly, we have never previously had a vaccine (if it actually even qualifies) so politicized.

By the CDC's own admission, only about 5% of COVID deaths were actually caused by COVID, masks are complete horseshit, and the fact that "social distancing" requirements were cut in half for schools speaks volumes.

How in the universe do we have a dread plague without an increase in deaths, and with a great many infected people not knowing the difference without being tested?

Why, under the circumstances, are so many in positions of influence, pushing "vaccines" that are marginally effective, are alternately peddled as what we expect vaccines to be sometimes, and as not preventing infection but mitigating effects at others?

Why are we expected to have ourselves injected with something so safe it does NOT have actual FDA approval--just authorization for emergency use--under circumstances in which the manufacturers are exempted from liability?

Seeing the obvious, that 2+2=5 is the theme of the dread plague is NOT a conspiracy theory. It is an observation that the facts and the narrative are so far apart as to be mutually exclusive.

I am not going to make any arguments about motives that are speculative aside from the obvious pavlovian conditioning to reinforce on the sheep that when Simon says, by God you do it NOW, but there is no question that none of this adds up in any sensible manner. It defies my understanding that you can dismiss this as "conspiracy theory".

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So I'm politically wrong for getting a vaccine and wanting an easy way to board a plane for Europe, and I'm theologically wrong?

Ugh.

Sounds pharisaical to me.

And does anyone else find it ironic to use the term "sheep" in a negative context in post with a Christian theme?
    You can get a vaccine every three days from now until the second coming for all I care, just don't expect me to join you.

Did you ever consider the scriptural implications of comparing people with sheep? I believe that if you did you wouldn't have raised the issue.

Top Bottom