• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArmyNavyVet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2021
    Hammond
    Vaccine passports are just another form of control. That is against the constructional rights we were given by God. IMHO this is just a sign of the beast. When they limit where you can go, what you can do, who you may speak with, how you may speak. This does nothing but dumb down the population to make them easier to control. Thus enslaving every human. How are they going to enforce this? That is easy, just get big tec to censor your free speech, and corporations to limit who they allow too do business with them. "If you do not comply, you will starve or die."

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Vaccine passports are just another form of control. That is against the constructional rights we were given by God. IMHO this is just a sign of the beast. When they limit where you can go, what you can do, who you may speak with, how you may speak. This does nothing but dumb down the population to make them easier to control. Thus enslaving every human. How are they going to enforce this? That is easy, just get big tec to censor your free speech, and corporations to limit who they allow too do business with them. "If you do not comply, you will starve or die."
    And people wonder why we can't just discuss an issue on its merits without politicization.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I wouldn't call this the mark but it's a good precursor.
    What would you call an actual passport? I need that to travel and I used it at my new job to prove I'm a U.S. citizen.

The issue is that county X doesn't want to let in foreigner Y if they're not vaccinated. But how do you confirm that information?

It's a simple straight-forward problem about international travel, not biblical prophecies or big tech control or enslaving humans.

Heck, cell phones fit that boogeyman description more than a vaccine card that will be obsolete before it's implemented.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    What would you call an actual passport? I need that to travel and I used it at my new job to prove I'm a U.S. citizen.

The issue is that county X doesn't want to let in foreigner Y if they're not vaccinated. But how do you confirm that information?

It's a simple straight-forward problem about international travel, not biblical prophecies or big tech control or enslaving humans.

Heck, cell phones fit that boogeyman description more than a vaccine card that will be obsolete before it's implemented.
    It's all about conditioning people to accept the lose of freedom and morality. Once the majority have accepted it anything will be okay as long as the governments keep people in constant fear.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It's all about conditioning people to accept the lose of freedom and morality. Once the majority have accepted it anything will be okay as long as the governments keep people in constant fear.
    The only fear I see being peddled is posts similar to this.

Why are people who hate to travel to foreign countries so concerned about this?

And just what is the connection to morality here? Come'on, I understand the "loss of freedom" angle, but that's a big stretch.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

But though major sports venues and a growing number of smaller New York businesses are embracing using the app, the vast majority of businesses are not requiring any proof of vaccination to enter. (The state would not say how many businesses had signed up.)

As with many .gov programs, it seems to have problems.

ArmyNavyVet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2021
    Hammond
    The first step is already being implemented in Lake county. Many local business's have signs posted stating that Masks are not required for folks that are vaccinated. Waiting to see what happens.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    :lmfao:

I'm not sure what's the French equivalent of Walmart though.
    I've never been to a store in France were people are shopping in their pajamas.

I've just been to Walmart once or twice (I think), it was a fascinating experience.
    Probably the best touristic attraction in the country and it's free to attend. :thumbsup:
    Ah, dammit, was this Grasso's doing? Did he take you to Wal-Mart? *sigh*

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The only fear I see being peddled is posts similar to this.

Why are people who hate to travel to foreign countries so concerned about this?

And just what is the connection to morality here? Come'on, I understand the "loss of freedom" angle, but that's a big stretch.
    So are you volunteering for a simple quick vaccine passport so you can work in the United States because several companies are now requiring vaccinations and proof of it. So some won't be able to work without it, that means no paying bills, putting food on the table, etc. There is a lot more going on besides work related some States won't let you into the state house without a vaccine passport. So now in those states your voice cannot be heard in person without one. All this is in the United States nothing to do with travel outside our country.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The first step is already being implemented in Lake county. Many local business's have signs posted stating that Masks are not required for folks that are vaccinated. Waiting to see what happens.
    One would have to ask the businesses as it is their choice.

If trends continue, more of those signs will come down over time.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Well, so far, no one has asked me if I am vaccinated.
    So, I go in maskless.
    If they start to enforce it, then I won't go in, and I'll try to get others to not go in.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    One would have to ask the businesses as it is their choice.

If trends continue, more of those signs will come down over time.
    Exactly.

This vaccination passport will be obsolete very soon (before it begins).

The only likely issue will be for overseas travel.

And how many of these businesses would even consider checking?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Exactly.

This vaccination passport will be obsolete very soon (before it begins).

The only likely issue will be for overseas travel.

And how many of these businesses would even consider checking?
    I find it more than a little amusing that people are up-in-arms about vaccinations for international travel when it's been going on for a loooonnnggg time.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So are you volunteering for a simple quick vaccine passport so you can work in the United States because several companies are now requiring vaccinations and proof of it. So some won't be able to work without it, that means no paying bills, putting food on the table, etc. There is a lot more going on besides work related some States won't let you into the state house without a vaccine passport. So now in those states your voice cannot be heard in person without one. All this is in the United States nothing to do with travel outside our country.
    I didn't say that at all.

I said I used my passport to verify my citizenship.

The fear mongers will tell you that this mythical vaccine passport be required everywhere, but the truth is the only real use in the U.S. will be for travel... If it ever happens.

I'm going to a five day music festival with 100,000 people and there's no talk about vaccine checks.

Top Bottom