who is going to the 1500 next week? (May 29-31)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I'll be heading out on Saturday. I need some reloading hardware and supplies.

Anyone heading out to Pinks: All Out after the show?

starbury33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    My buddy and I are going Saturday. I'll be gawking for a 1911 Springfield Loaded Target 9mm.

Not to thread jack here, but I'm open to suggestion as how I can convince my wife to let me buy another gun.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    My buddy and I are going Saturday. I'll be gawking for a 1911 Springfield Loaded Target 9mm.

Not to thread jack here, but I'm open to suggestion as how I can convince my wife to let me buy another gun.

tell her you were robbed and you need another one or the gun you have is not accurate and didn't kill your attacker.:D

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I think I will take out about $10,000 in cash, be there in line about 2 hours before they open. And buy me a machine gun! (Okay maybe I will need $20k)

MarkR

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indianapolis - West Side

Easy, Just let her buy something of equal value. That's the deal I have at home and it works. The wife is excited every time I buy a new gun because then she gets to go shopping without having to hide it!

Back on topic... I'll be there. Looking for a .308 / AR-10. Ammo if fairly priced. Various spare parts. Will also stop by the INGO table.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    So I'm guessing Ill go Saturday so I get to meet most of you. When is the best time? We should just fill the place with people wearing INGO SWAG. I would describe my self but I'm sure I wont be missed. Especially when I get my INGO swag. Ill be wearing my 155$ Oakley GasCans to protect my very expensive new eyes...lol And I will look broke as F**K after I pay off MR Fenway. :) (Because I will be.) But I really want my SWAG!

Not sure if I really need anything from the show? Maybe good pair of shooting glass. Might have enough for lunch...lol Any one want to maybe have lunch/dinner somewhere after? Just a vague Idea. Any one willing to put up with me that long?..lol

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I was ready to go to this about a month ago but have decided against it now. No money to spend. Instead I will be taking part in a poker run on the quad.:rockwoot:

Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    Friday..........Looking for a FR8 Mauser.........always look for something unavailabe.......Cheaper that way...........INGO post your table location.................I can always use another hat.............Thanks Guys.............:@ya:.....................<>< Duce

D.T.O.M.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    martinsville
    Do not have any details but I do know there is one there in Columbus that weekend. Not sure if I am going to it or not but I am really thinking about it ?

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    I will be there........ Possibly Friday........Definately Saturday....need an
    INGO hat,...looking for lever action 22lr...and ....?!?!?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I will be helping with the INGO booth on Sunday.

I'll be picking up major INGO SWAG, plus any other AR goodies I can find.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Any idea where the booth will be?
    I missed it last time.

AFAIK, it will be in the same place as last time, which is in the far Southeast corner of the entire building. We were near the exit, and Johnson Safe Company, and the people that sell all the flashlights and Streamlight gear.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Is there someone there that makes kydex holsters while you wait? Thought I remember that from the last coupleof shows.

Raven Holsters makes them while you wait, but you'll pay a premium. Also, you need to get there EARLY as they get booked up FAST.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    We can't count on being in the same place. I don't think its in the same building this time. I'll post more info when I get it. Thanks

Top Bottom