who is going to the 1500 next week? (May 29-31)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XFCTR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Columbus
    I'll be there on Sat. probably trying to sell the AR-15 I can get sold here. I will definately be stoping by the InGo table to pick up some schwag. For D.T.O.M. the Columbus Show I've heard is pretty much not worth going to because all the good vendors are not too far away up in Indy. They had a good show a couple years ago but then started doing it the same weekend as the 1500 and I heard from a freind that it just wasn't worth the $5. Hell, I enjoy the 1500 even if I don't buy anything, great information and trends.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Pinks All Out baby! The gun show will be back in 2 month but Pinks won't.

Corky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    N.W. Indiana
    My wife and I will be there Friday. I need to pick up a couple of INGO shirts and hats.
    I'll be on the lookout for old Rugers, reloading supplies, and some AR parts.

Jeff

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'll be there Saturday morning looking for a 7.5 NM Blackhawk in 45lc and any assorted broomhandle stuff.:)

P Starr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    I plan on being there Saturday. I'll be picking up my INGO shirt. I'll probably be wearing this shirt.:rockwoot:

Any chance we'll do a dinner afterwards? I really loved meeting people in person and would like to do it again.

Last edited:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I probably will be there Friday early or Saturday. Gotta pick up my ingo shirts, 38/357 ammo/45acp ammo if its not expensive.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    UMM I really hate to sound this stupid..... But Is there more than one building at the 1500? Because Ive only ever been in 1 building?

D.T.O.M.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    martinsville
    I will probably go after my daughters ball game on Saturday need a few items for my M4 and a remote switch for surefire And gotta check out the INGO stuff. Hey XFCTR thanks for the info on the Columbus show!

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I'll sell you a healthy(at least by the looks of her) 7 year kid, real cheap. and she even has accessories like clothing and a toothbrush.:D

I know I am a little late in the discussion......BUT.............

THIS IS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS, AND IF ANYONE TAKE YOU UP ON IT...WOW:n00b:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I want to get in the big stupid line on Friday. Got to love "summer hours" baby! ;)

Does anyone know where you can get the $1 off coupon to get in?

I want to go in hopes of finding some cheap 8mm and maybe an INGO t-shirt. Of course, I might buy a bunch of other stuff, too...

zsm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'll be there Friday. So what do you think are my odds for finding a 16'' carbine or midlength barrel? This show is fairly big compared to others so I'm holding out hope.

I found a table that had complete chromed out M16 BCGs for $120 last time.

ELMO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Kokomo, Indiana
    It hasd been awhile since i've been to the Indy gun show. I suppose it will be wall to wall people as usual. Never been on a Friday, maybe this time????

Top Bottom