• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    One that has a sane actor vs an insane actor. Bachmann is off the edge and in the deep end. There are any number of muslim libertarians, there's only one Thorazine Queen.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Nobody, I hope. Someone has to challenge the truth, even if errors are occasionally made.

We all know the left doesn't have anyone out there saying anything outrageous.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Gaffney has been shopping his bigotry around for quite a while now. As noted, it has gotten him removed from several power circles. So, he made some youtube vidoes with some outrageous claims and no evidence and shopped them around. Bachmann bought the KONY2012-esque video and ran with it.

“Mr. Gaffney’s views have been widely discredited, including by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and conservative organizations … After the ACU board conducted a full investigation of Mr. Gaffney’s accusations against Grover Norquist and Suhail Khan, the board found Mr. Gaffney’s accusations ‘reprehensible,’ ‘baseless’ and ‘false and unfounded.’ The ACU even barred Mr. Gaffney’s participation from CPAC in 2011.”

He is the Alex Jones of islamophobia.

And yet, he has contacts in the Muslim world and can provide details - and does. He can document the connections between the various Muslim lobbies (CAIR and others) and their ties, monetarily and otherwise, to Muslim Brotherhood front organizations and personnel. If the FBI were making a case against the Cosa Nostra or a Columbian gang, such connections would be relevant. Why wouldn't they be relevant for a group which has as its stated objective a world wide Caliphate under Sharia Law?

As for Michelle Bachman, what I've heard is that she sent a private letter questioning whether various personnel in the State Department and elsewhere were being properly vetted. She used Houma Weiner as an example because her mother is a self-professed agent of an organization known as "The Muslim Sisterhood", and her father was active in the Muslim Brotherhood. It's reasonable to ask if she might be improperly influencing foreign policy from her position as a close aid to the Secretary of State. However, she wasn't the one who went public with the name.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Everyone knows that :ingo: supports Madrasas in N Waziristan, is a front for the Muslim Brotherhood/sisterhood/Jewish mafia, and is run by a lesbian pirate headquartered in Barbados. This may partially explain why it hit 102 deg F today. Did I mention the Vatican is hiding the body of Christ in the Catacombs, and Arnold Swartzenegger is gay? Not that there is anything wrong with any of that. This should ban me for life......

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    And yet, he has contacts in the Muslim world and can provide details - and does. He can document the connections between the various Muslim lobbies (CAIR and others) and their ties, monetarily and otherwise, to Muslim Brotherhood front organizations and personnel. If the FBI were making a case against the Cosa Nostra or a Columbian gang, such connections would be relevant. Why wouldn't they be relevant for a group which has as its stated objective a world wide Caliphate under Sharia Law?

As for Michelle Bachman, what I've heard is that she sent a private letter questioning whether various personnel in the State Department and elsewhere were being properly vetted. She used Houma Weiner as an example because her mother is a self-professed agent of an organization known as "The Muslim Sisterhood", and her father was active in the Muslim Brotherhood. It's reasonable to ask if she might be improperly influencing foreign policy from her position as a close aid to the Secretary of State. However, she wasn't the one who went public with the name.

Yes, and Alex Jones has a tidy flow chart linking 9/11 to the CFR. McCain responded, in detail, to the non-existent data.
    “To say that the accusations made...are not substantiated by the evidence they offer is to be overly polite and diplomatic about it. It is far better, and more accurate, to talk straight: These allegations about Huma, and the report from which they are drawn, are nothing less than an unwarranted and unfounded attack on an honorable woman, a dedicated American, and a loyal public servant.
    “The letter alleges that three members of Huma’s family are ‘connected to Muslim Brotherhood operatives and/or organizations.’ Never mind that one of those individuals, Huma’s father, passed away two decades ago. The letter and the report offer not one instance of an action, a decision, or a public position that Huma has taken while at the State Department that would lend credence to the charge that she is promoting anti-American activities within our government. Nor does either document offer any evidence of a direct impact that Huma may have had on one of the U.S. policies with which the authors of the letter and the producers of the report find fault. These sinister accusations rest solely on a few unspecified and unsubstantiated associations of members of Huma’s family, none of which have been shown to harm or threaten the United States in any way. These attacks on Huma have no logic, no basis, and no merit. And they need to stop now.
    The Muslim Brotherhood is infiltrating American government. Order my new DVD from Amazon for only $36 +s/h to find out how.

What timing!

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Muslim-Brotherhood-America-Vol-1/dp/B008GW4U32/ref=pd_bxgy_mov_text_c[/ame]

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    One that has a sane actor vs an insane actor. Bachmann is off the edge and in the deep end. There are any number of muslim libertarians, there's only one Thorazine Queen.

To date you've provided opinion and ad hom attacks on the good Congresswoman from Wisconsin. I'm saving this for posterity for the next time you complain about personal attacks on people.

I do find it kinda ironic since you, et.al. always seemed to throw temper tantrums when the same things were said about Paul. :dunno:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    To date you've provided opinion and ad hom attacks on the good Congresswoman from Wisconsin. I'm saving this for posterity for the next time you complain about personal attacks on people.

I do find it kinda ironic since you, et.al. always seemed to throw temper tantrums when the same things were said about Paul. :dunno:
    Not a Paul supporter, never have been and didn't really care when you people maligned him. No skin off my nose.

And really..."good congresswoman"? Even by your standards she's a moron on her best day.

BBill

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Just another example of the insanity that is the Thorazine Queen. The more she speaks the less attention is being paid to Romney and his faults. Gotta have a bogeyman.
    She knows the threat! Hell, look at Hilary Clinton-her main aid is Weiners wife-her whole family is "Brotherhood" Minn and Wis are full of the ver... they will use our laws and freedoms AGAINST us. When they have enough over here the violence will begin. The we will begin hunting them-we will not turn into France or Britain where there are no go zones because of the muzzies!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Sounds like the same reaction liberals had toward Joe McCarthy... of course we found out crazy old Joe was actually right.

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Look--Bachmann is part of the Intelligence Committee that is supposed to ask these questions! . That is part of the job!
    This wasn't released by her it was released by that idiot McCain, not by Bachmann. This was an internal concern that was supposed to stay internal.
    Get off her case, people. Hell, she's one the few in Washington actually doing her job!

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    "Are you now or have you ever been a member of the ______Party" Haven't we heard this kind of thing before? We took way too long to denounce it then and we need to quash it NOW!

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Yes, and Alex Jones has a tidy flow chart linking 9/11 to the CFR. McCain responded, in detail, to the non-existent data.
    “To say that the accusations made...are not substantiated by the evidence they offer is to be overly polite and diplomatic about it. It is far better, and more accurate, to talk straight: These allegations about Huma, and the report from which they are drawn, are nothing less than an unwarranted and unfounded attack on an honorable woman, a dedicated American, and a loyal public servant.
    “The letter alleges that three members of Huma’s family are ‘connected to Muslim Brotherhood operatives and/or organizations.’ Never mind that one of those individuals, Huma’s father, passed away two decades ago. The letter and the report offer not one instance of an action, a decision, or a public position that Huma has taken while at the State Department that would lend credence to the charge that she is promoting anti-American activities within our government. Nor does either document offer any evidence of a direct impact that Huma may have had on one of the U.S. policies with which the authors of the letter and the producers of the report find fault. These sinister accusations rest solely on a few unspecified and unsubstantiated associations of members of Huma’s family, none of which have been shown to harm or threaten the United States in any way. These attacks on Huma have no logic, no basis, and no merit. And they need to stop now.
    The Muslim Brotherhood is infiltrating American government. Order my new DVD from Amazon for only $36 +s/h to find out how.

What timing!

http://www.amazon.com/Muslim-Brotherhood-America-Vol-1/dp/B008GW4U32/ref=pd_bxgy_mov_text_c

Aside from the fact that John McCain is not my idea of a credible character reference, the question was whether or not she and others had been properly vetted. The Communists and Communist agents in and around the government howled the same things at Joe McCarthy and he turned out to be correct.

The Muslim Brotherhood - as has been said elsewhere - has outlined their plans for destroying Western Culture in general and the US in specific; why wouldn't we be concerned? And since you mention that the woman's father has been dead for two decades, note that her mother is very much alive and active in the "Muslim Sisterhood", whose stated goal is also essentially the same as that of the Muslim Brotherhood.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Glenn Beck cranked the crazy dial to overdrive this morning. Boehner and McCain are getting "marching orders" from the MB. My jaw hit the steering wheel.

Terry4570

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    N.A. IN.
    Look--Bachmann is part of the Intelligence Committee that is supposed to ask these questions! . That is part of the job!
    This wasn't released by her it was released by that idiot McCain, not by Bachmann. This was an internal concern that was supposed to stay internal.
    Get off her case, people. Hell, she's one the few in Washington actually doing her job!
    I am with you on this let her do her job and stop all this P.C. CRAP.The so called M.B. want to kill and take us over,and then what sorry we didn't see that coming.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Tea Party champion Michele Bachmann has gone off the deep end again. Is she just getting in her shots while she can or has she succumb a more serious mental issue? Either way, let us hope she gets the treatment that is so sorely needed.

Report cited by Bachmann claims Norquist linked to Muslim Brotherhood | The Raw Story

Either Romney's camp or a Tea Party executive need to have a sit-down with Michele before serious damage is done to their campaign or movement.

Yeah...Whut the heck duz this here woman thank shes u doin'? She must be crazy..yuck...yuck...Looks like some of the boys need to take her out to the daggone woodshed and put a whuppin' on her.

The above should be in purple.

The disdain Conservative women are held in by some folks is nauseating...From what I could gather she is doing her job that she was elected to do.

They thought McCarthy needed a "talking too" as well and the Verona (sic) papers proved he was dead on right.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Not a Paul supporter, never have been and didn't really care when you people maligned him. No skin off my nose.

And really..."good congresswoman"? Even by your standards she's a moron on her best day.

My standards? What are those?

And for someone who claims to be such a competent judge of intelligence, you sure missed the mark with your assumption of the meaning of "good."

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    My standards? What are those?

And for someone who claims to be such a competent judge of intelligence, you sure missed the mark with your assumption of the meaning of "good."

Sorry I can't rep you for this. People who don't have a preference in candidates apparently can think themselves safe in throwing stones. They're just "idiots".

Top Bottom