White River Broadcasting edits Bite the Bullet Ad and more!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The live feed will be from 11am to 1pm. I will not ask for a refund for anything that has been done already or tomorrow. After tomorrow I will end all dealing with White River. I will consiter the cost to be the price of a leason learned.

I think I might just take a ride over to Seymour tomorrow...

(US31 in Seymour, right?)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I wish my schedule allowed for a visit but it does not. I would look deeply into the contract.
    That is no different than changing the payments on a car loan after you have signed the deal and a month later get a notice as to the increase. Everyone is so damned sensitive over not much at all.

BTBguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jackson County
    Location and info

The specials that we are running are listed on the front page of my website. The link to in is in my signature.

We will have roasted pork sandwiches available at no cost to the end user. My dad is roasting the hog and he is damn good at it. The sandwich alone should make the trip worthwhile. The food will be served between 11 and noon which is during the live broadcast.

We are 3.5 miles North of US 50 on US31. Click the location tab on our website for directions.

Glock Fan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    I work in the radio business and deal with radio stations throughout the State on a daily basis. I'd be happy to help you find some potential stations outside Jackson County but within your potential marketing area to help increase awareness and business for you. Can provide demographic, rating and cost per point info if necessary. Good look with your remote broadcast tomorrow!

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    I work in the radio business and deal with radio stations throughout the State on a daily basis. I'd be happy to help you find some potential stations outside Jackson County but within your potential marketing area to help increase awareness and business for you. Can provide demographic, rating and cost per point info if necessary. Good look with your remote broadcast tomorrow!

FYI, WRB is based in Bartholomew County. Jackson County has better stations but not as much signal strength.

I am sure Mark will appreciate the offer.

Glock Fan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    Yes, 3 of WRB stations are licensed to Bartholomew County. WINN is actually licensed to North Vernon in Jennings County. I'm thinking some powerful reach south of Jackson County. Studio location has nothing to do with county of license or transmitter location these days.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    If you do go ahead with the live feed I would mention as much self-defense stuff as possible while the feed is going on. **** them.

Agreed. they already approved your ad and then changed it without your consent. i say u approve not to mention those things and say it as much as possible while their live. u already have someone on this thread who said they would help you out with advertising on radio after this. I say get ur moneys worth.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Nice shop you've got there, Mike. And you're right, the bar-b-que was excellent. When we were there, you had a good crowd and for a minute there I thought I had my wife talked into buying her an LCR.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Sandwiches were delicious. Madi liked hers. Mrs. VERT is mad at me though. Apparently I was supposed to stay put and wait on her to pickup Madi (our daughter).

I got a kick out of posing for pictures for the white river crew. Something about my Glock on my belt while visiting a gun shop with a two year old caught their eye. Yeah I am dangerous.:rolleyes:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sandwiches were delicious. Madi liked hers. Mrs. VERT is mad at me though. Apparently I was supposed to stay put and wait on her to pickup Madi (our daughter).

I got a kick out of posing for pictures for the white river crew. Something about my Glock on my belt while visiting a gun shop with a two year old caught their eye. Yeah I am dangerous.:rolleyes:

well, you were at a gunstore....yes.........:D

I am sorry I could not attend. Sounds like a good turn out.

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    big crowd when I drove by going to columbus about 1100, finally got back to your shop about 1300. Very good lay out and still a hell of a crowd, good supply of reloading supplies also.

jrh84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Columbus
    OpeLooked to be a good turnout when I stopped in around 11:30. Bought a nice t-shirt and bbq sammich, and they threw in a Laserlyte bolt-on for my lcp for free :)

Nice layout, decent selection of AR accessories, and a good inventory for a small shop (sorry, if you've been to Whittaker's, it takes a lot to impress you). Congrats on the reopening, and I look forward to visiting again!

BTBguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jackson County
    WKKG

The two guys on location at Bite the Bullet where Will and Scott. The did an awsome job staying in the guidlines that the staion allowed. I really wish that White River Management would reconsiter thier stance as I really like dealing with Will and Scott.

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    I would fire off an e-mail to the EIB network [Rush Limbaugh's people] and express your feelings about this. It may or may not do some good, it can't hurt. White River Broadcasting would ***** themselves if EIB threatened to pull the number one talk show host in the country from their station.

Sig-Bandit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Columbus
    Mark, congrats on the Grand Opening of the building. Wish you all the success with it, I know I will not be using that radio station for any future advertising for our shop either.

Top Bottom