Which firearms are you thinking about buying in 2020?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    For those that have been waiting for the HK SP5, Hoosier Armory sent out an e-mail for one for 3300.00, if you just gotta have it.

I absolutely cannot imagine paying that kind of money for one of those. I actually can't imagine wanting one at all.

Funny thing, I happen to know someone on INGO (not me) who bought one of those just this past week. I won't name the guilty (or not so guilty) party because sometimes a person just wants the real thing and I can't fault someone for that.

Nathanaf8388

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2020
    Montezuma
    I want an ati 1911 22lr and a 300blackout upper or whole rifle. Other than that my collections is sitting well besides I also want another lever gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I really think I want a Mosin Nagant M44. I've always wanted one, but just not quite enough to fork over the cash. I wish I'd bought one back when you could still find them on the rack at Bradis for cheap.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I posted Hellcat but deo62 had better designs on my money with a great deal on a P229 Legion. Buying the proper holsters and mag carriers right meow.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Marlin 1894P .44 mag lever gun, they were only made for 2 years, 16in. ported barrel.
    People want crazy money for them, there is only one on GB right now, and at a good price.....
    But I'm picky, the reason it is "cheap", is it is beat up a bit.

Hoping a nice one comes along at a price I am willing to pay for it.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    The only gun I had on my list for this year was a DDM4 PDW. Picked it up last week and boy is she nice! Bought a Holosun 510c for it and have been very impressed with it so far.

sdfitz35

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Smith and Wesson M&P 9 or Glock 43x for my wife as she has small hands, or as the guys at range call her "Tiny Paws". Some might say the M&P is large but with the small grip the trigger reach is perfect for her.
    A Glock 34 long slide for GSSF shooting for me and the boy.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Smith and Wesson M&P 9 or Glock 43x for my wife as she has small hands, or as the guys at range call her "Tiny Paws". Some might say the M&P is large but with the small grip the trigger reach is perfect for her.
    A Glock 34 long slide for GSSF shooting for me and the boy.

The newer M&P 2.0 Compact 9's are really nice.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Almost halfway through the year and I still haven't bought a firearm (That I can remember). Accessories - yes.

I did finally order a good OWB holster for my G17 and 19, though. Now I can dry-fire practice! Woo!

Still haven't decided on if I want to buy more G19 mags or just use G17 mags in the G17. I do have a pile of G17 mags but only 3 G19 mags.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Almost halfway through the year and I still haven't bought a firearm

Me neither. My plan was to finish saving the down payment for the new truck, get it bought, recover a few month and then by the fall maybe buy something. Then this bug from China hit and turned everything upside down.

Funny thing is, I really don’t have this drive to get “the next thing”. Oh, there’s a bunch I want but in the past, I’d find something that was the next “it” and then get it. But now... Meh.

cjcycles

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    Ft Wayne
    Checked off three on the list.

Atlas Nemisis
    Sig MPX
    Dillon RL1100
    afd773b4033d2cfb0034f23a368de839.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk