Which firearms are you thinking about buying in 2020?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have wondered off and on if I should try out a red dot on a pistol. Some people seem to like them. If I decided to, I will probably just buy a P229 with one on it... maybe...
    I really should sell some off. I have too many that I haven't shot in years.

I have one on my SW Victory, and I really like it. I thought about putting one on my M&P pro, but just haven't gotten around to it. I'm not exactly in a rut for deciding if I want something new to shoot. I definitely do. I just don't know what. I don't really want to add another caliber to the mix and have to stock up on yet another. So I'm undecided.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I like that Citori.

Thanks. It's nice firearm. It's funny that I wanted one for so long, but the minimalist in me says it shouldn't sit in my safe if I'm not going to use it.

Of course, it doesn't eat, so it won't hurt anything to sit there. Those type of firearms tend to hold their value and/or appreciate with time.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I know what you mean. I ended up with my Dad's Superposed. Thrilled to get it, but I have not shot it since I got it and that's been 20 years. I still use my 1100 if I go hunting.

cjcycles

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    Ft Wayne
    I've been wanting a Sig MPX. Problem is then I'll have no choice but to buy a new can...

Just got one.

a64dad9f914d33d3260112649bfb9813.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Went to the gun show yesterday. I suddenly realized I needed a H&K P2000... who knew?
    I said I wasn’t buying any new guns in 2020, then Leadeye explained to me that I needed an old Winchester. Now, I have four. In my defense, I said no new guns, and the newest one is 72 years old. :laugh:

The old guns really are addictive. If they could only talk.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I said I wasn’t buying any new guns in 2020, then Leadeye explained to me that I needed an old Winchester. Now, I have four. In my defense, I said no new guns, and the newest one is 72 years old. :laugh:

The old guns really are addictive. If they could only talk.
    mine was old too... not as old as the winchesters but still not new.
    a Win 62a caught my eye yesterday.. i thought, i don't need 3, but now I am a little sad about not buying it.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    mine was old too... not as old as the winchesters but still not new.
    a Win 62a caught my eye yesterday.. i thought, i don't need 3, but now I am a little sad about not buying it.
    I bought a 1906 in January, and that thing is just a lot of fun to shoot. With subsonic .22s the bullets hitting the steel plates is the loudest part. Lots of backyard fun.

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    I posted back in Jan on this thread and picked up one of the guns on the list - an older (1996) Smith 617 22lr revolver. Next will probably be a Ruger LCP II 22lr. I might be looking at a Ruger PC Carbine 9mm later too.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    The only thing I have been considering is a Ruger, Wrangler. Point Blank advertised one last week for $179.00 but you had to wait until they arrived because they didn't have any in stock? But that's OK because I have no real use for one anyway, it's just a toy to play with.

Top Bottom