Which chain restaurant has the worst food?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Next time you’re in the downtown Jeffersonville area, there’s a place on spring Street called “The Town”, they have the best pizza I’ve found around here. It’s a thin, crispy crust and it’s just amazing.

Place can be hard to find if you aren’t looking, it’s near the corner of spring and chestnut, a couple of blocks before you get to the river.

I will have to try this.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Sliders are ambrosia of the gods! Give me a half dozen and a sack of rings and I'm in hog heaven.
    Quick story...
    Growing up, our family was very poor. Parents worked hard and pinched pennies as best they could. One day, someone told my dad that a refer truck had been in an accident and couldn't deliver its load, so they were trying to offload it all for super cheap. It was full of frozen White Castle sliders. My dad bought enough to fill our 20 cu. ft. deep freezer. I ate those things literally every single day for over a year. Nuked in the microwave so they were good and soggy. I can still remember the smell. Satan himself will be serving those things in hell to the most heinous offenders.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Quick story...
    Growing up, our family was very poor. Parents worked hard and pinched pennies as best they could. One day, someone told my dad that a refer truck had been in an accident and couldn't deliver its load, so they were trying to offload it all for super cheap. It was full of frozen White Castle sliders. My dad bought enough to fill our 20 cu. ft. deep freezer. I ate those things literally every single day for over a year. Nuked in the microwave so they were good and soggy. I can still remember the smell. Satan himself will be serving those things in hell to the most heinous offenders.
    We had something similar happen, but with frozen breaded chicken patties. A truck flipped over near where my son in law works, and he got five or six huge cases of those. I think we made it through two cases in a few months, they were good, but we just got tired of them. I gave away the last couple of cases I had.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Quick story...
    I'd almost be willing to sell my soul for a freezer full of those! Love that oniony slider smell! Yummmy!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom