• 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Didn't you guys read the other thread?

In any group you will find the most intelligent, and least intelligent. Likewise the most discreet, and least discreet. While the mosts are not always the same people, the leasts usually are.

We Who openly carry are obviously the leasts.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Food 4 Less in Hammond, stood around deli waiting on my order then around the checkout.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Today at "Brother's Restaurant" in Merrillville, when I was paying, the waitress asked me "what kind is it"?

What kind is what?
    You mean the gun?

I guess she was shy saying gun.
    Anyway, after I told her, she started talking about her husband carries such and such, and he doesn't understand that she can't hide a gun like he can because he's 6 ft 4 and 240 pound.
    I said, "Good God! He makes up 4 of you"
    Cause I'm 5 ft 8, and she was a head shorter than me, and probably half my weight.
    But I told her about "Cornered Cat" and "The Well Armed Woman".

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I walked through a pack of local cops shootin' the breeze on the sidewalk. I think I heard one officer stop talking mid-sentence, but given that I was wearing seersucker shorts, a mauve oxford button-down and white fedora, they didn't see me as anything but eccentric.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This would have gone better with the shorts.
    81FgypERYsL._UL1500_.jpg

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    My wife and I OCed at motorcycles on Meridian yesterday. It's more comfortable to ride when it all hangs out. Two guys came up to us and thanked us for OCing. Never had that happen but it got me thinking, I'm not trying to make a statement here. Got denied entry into Kilroys. No gun policy. We rode out from the clubhouse with a pretty large group, and we were all welcome at the Irish pub.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Kids’ Planet in Brownsburg, right now. Wall-to-wall kids and parents with tight aisleways. Gotta be careful, GFZ sign on the door. Easy place to get outed. I’ve seen two others CCing in here (printing). I’m sure I am too but everyone’s too busy looking at their cell phones to notice. Sheeple...

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    I don’t usually OC but today seemed like a good day. Taco Bell and Tractor Supply in Mooresville. Walmart lost a sale of a tractor battery today. No stares or comments, just good courteous service.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Kids’ Planet update: I was just talking to a LEO at the concession stand while printing like a mofo. I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and OMG I need bigger T-shirts. No way he didn’t know I was carrying.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Kids’ Planet in Brownsburg, right now. Wall-to-wall kids and parents with tight aisleways. Gotta be careful, GFZ sign on the door. Easy place to get outed. I’ve seen two others CCing in here (printing). I’m sure I am too but everyone’s too busy looking at their cell phones to notice. Sheeple...

Kids’ Planet update: I was just talking to a LEO at the concession stand while printing like a mofo. I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and OMG I need bigger T-shirts. No way he didn’t know I was carrying.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...efense/110015-where-did-you-see-cc-today.html

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    CVS.

Cashier noticed, clearly, and was very chill.

Kroger.

Usuals noticed *me*, and were chill.

I'd like to think that normal people don't give half a ****, and will ignore that retarded "policy request" for common sense.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    CVS.

Cashier noticed, clearly, and was very chill.

Kroger.

Usuals noticed *me*, and were chill.

I'd like to think that normal people don't give half a ****, and will ignore that retarded "policy request" for common sense.

It's just another corporate policy that the hoi poloi aren't interested in dealing with. If you OC and are cool, why would someone want to pick a fight?

Last night I rode home on the motorcycle and OC like normal. In my rear view mirror, I caught the kid behind me taking a picture and turned my head instantly. For the next mile he tried to ignore my gaze. I guess it's ok to take a picture, but don't pretend you didn't.

Top Bottom