• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    If you are in the market for a really good strop, Buck Strops Here knife strops will be available at the Brads Knifes and Knifelady booth :rockwoot:

If you're unfamiliar with them, check out the cutting edge forum. There are several positive reviews as well as some photos. You can also check out the classifieds section for a full description and pics. Or you can just click the link in my sig line.

Stop by Brad and Knifelady's booth for great deals on fixed blade knives, folders and strops!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Just had to leave a mini review here.. I am fairly new to collecting "decent" knives, and I had to try a strop. Well, for the price you cannot beat Buckstopshere's.

I have taken a couple Chinese Kershaw's, an SOG, and a Gerber and got them sharper than I ever wished for! My baby Kershaw and SOG will shave hair, and the cheapie Gerber will ALMOST do it, just have to work on it some more!

Buy one, you won't regret it!

(this is a review by Roadie personally, it does not necessarily reflect the views of INGO and/or its Staff :) )

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    +1 for the strops. I have one & it keeps my knives as sharper than I imagined. You won't regret getting one.

Top Bottom