• ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I hate to say, but most of my guns, I haven't shot it, I just oil it & return it back to the FACTORY BOX.:(

You Sir, are a truly self loathing individual. If I've got it, I've shot it. It's no fun to sit around and watch 'em rust.:draw:

As to the O/P, I've carried a full size Xd9 in my bag for over a year. Almost the cheapest gun I own. Thinking about peddling it and going to a CZ 75.

SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I SHOT MY FULL SIZE XDM 9MM TODAY AT MARTINSVILLE. ONLY ADDITION IS A OEM STREAM LITE WHEN IT IS IN THE NIGHT STAND. CARRY IN THE OEM PADDLE HOLSTER. LOVE IT, NOT ONE HICKUP IN COUPLE THOUSAND ROUNDS. BATHE IT AND RUB IT LIGHTLY WITH OIL AND IT WILL TREAT YOU NICE.

Jarel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    I have sold off my Glocks and replaced them with a XD in .45 and a XDM in 9mm. As a caster I want to shoot cast when ever I can and both my XDs love a lead bullet. I was a little surprised that the XDM shot half the size group as my SR9. I would have maybe expected it to shoot a little better but not that much.

Adamz04

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Fort wayne
    i owned a xdm 40 4.5 and really liked it but i couldnt hide it anywhere because of the long grip. I eventually sold it and bought a g26. I do miss it, they are pretty guns. then the compact came out and i was ticked that i hadnt waited and got one of those instead

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    Today is the Day

Today I joined the XD/XDm owners club. Got my XDm 5.25 9mm today, it's absolutely beautiful, I won't be carrying it, finding the right holster is too much of a pain and it's just too prone to get dirty with the hole in the slide. I'm going to continue to carry my Sig 1911 for now but plan to get a Glock 21 to carry because I think my 1911 deserves to be treated properly, not like the piece of crap I put on my hip every day. I'm still too lazy to post pics, maybe someday I will get around to uploading them.

Last edited:

dmfisher71

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2011
    Brownstown, IN
    bought me a new xdm .45 4.5" a couple weeks ago... have always been a glock fan... but i liked the way this one felt... so i bought it put 26 rounds through it and could NOT be happier.... love the gun...no mods yet...as it sits in a case next to my AR...

forwheeler120

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2010
    HOBART, IN
    I currently carry a xd40 sub-compact. I love it, carries good and I know it will be dependable. Many rounds through it at the range. Also have the xdm40, shoots just as nice but a little bigger for conceal carry.

Kegger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Howdy, is there anything you don't like about your XDm? I'm about to pull the trigger on buying a 5.25 competition for IDPA- should I do it?

Nacho Man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    Hamilton County
    My first handgun. Meprolights soon.
    picture.php

XDream9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    Avon
    XD9 4" service with grip reduction. Still got the 4" barrel and longer site radius with compact grip & pearce pinky extension. Love it.

Randy

Top Bottom