• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Just bought it. S&W M&P 9c 2.0

Got another one of these incoming myself. Should be picking it up this weekend, if all goes as expected at this point.

This compunction to have backups of certain critical things is killing me. If it ever comes to looking at bigomy I'll know I've gone completely off the reservation.

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    HK VP40, must own. Traded out of a sweet VP9 to keep everything in .40
    Hell I’m about to list my S&W 686-7 5” stainless for finance the damn thing. I’m fully obsessed.

-

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Since I posted in here last, I've bought 2 S&W Victory .22's, 2 Canik TP9sf Elites and a G23 gen 3. Didn't see any of those purchases before they happened.... :):

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Since I posted in here last, I've bought 2 S&W Victory .22's, 2 Canik TP9sf Elites and a G23 gen 3. Didn't see any of those purchases before they happened.... :):

My next is a SW Victory. I’m calling it my first project gun. Not sure the term fits but I’m also getting a Volquartsen fluted barrel, compensator, handgrips, extractor, Tandem Cross trigger, and halo. I’m considering getting a red dot but that will probably be later.

I actually have have some of the parts already which arrived just this week and I’m looking to get the gun and handgrips next week.

The funny thing thing is the parts will actually cost more than the gun. I got the whole idea from watching a YouTube video by 22Plinkster.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Gen 3 23's can be had pretty cheap now if someone is in the market. I turned over all my 40 stuff a couple of years ago due to transition back to 9mm. The bottom has really dropped out of the 40 market, especially on the Glocks, compared tot he 9mm Glocks.

WWalker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    Bee drooling over a CZ 97 BD I recently fondled at the gun shop, now if I can just free up the money

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My next is a SW Victory. I’m calling it my first project gun. Not sure the term fits but I’m also getting a Volquartsen fluted barrel, compensator, handgrips, extractor, Tandem Cross trigger, and halo. I’m considering getting a red dot but that will probably be later.

I actually have have some of the parts already which arrived just this week and I’m looking to get the gun and handgrips next week.

The funny thing thing is the parts will actually cost more than the gun. I got the whole idea from watching a YouTube video by 22Plinkster.

Be sure to post a thread about it. I'd love to see the end result. I absolutely love the Victory. It's a complete joy to shoot. Helps me save the budget a bit with the ability to shoot cheap .22 instead of spending 3X the amount or more for other calibers. Mine runs the cheap stuff just fine. No reason to buy CCI or other expensive ammo just for plinking. I actually bought 3, as I bought one for my Dad for Father's Day and bought a used one from the forum here that I sold to my neighbor, after keeping the extra mags and red dot it came with for myself.

Gen 3 23's can be had pretty cheap now if someone is in the market. I turned over all my 40 stuff a couple of years ago due to transition back to 9mm. The bottom has really dropped out of the 40 market, especially on the Glocks, compared tot he 9mm Glocks.

Yep, which is lucky for me. I don't like shooting 9mm Glocks, but the .40 is a lot of fun. The G23 has become my carry gun. Picked it up for $385 out the door and that was for the model with the nickel boron slide.

Bee drooling over a CZ 97 BD I recently fondled at the gun shop, now if I can just free up the money

The 97 is an awesome CZ. Give it some Cajun lovin and you'd be hard pressed to find a nicer gun.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Be sure to post a thread about it. I'd love to see the end result. I absolutely love the Victory. It's a complete joy to shoot. Helps me save the budget a bit with the ability to shoot cheap .22 instead of spending 3X the amount or more for other calibers. Mine runs the cheap stuff just fine. No reason to buy CCI or other expensive ammo just for plinking. I actually bought 3, as I bought one for my Dad for Father's Day and bought a used one from the forum here that I sold to my neighbor, after keeping the extra mags and red dot it came with for myself.

Yep, which is lucky for me. I don't like shooting 9mm Glocks, but the .40 is a lot of fun. The G23 has become my carry gun. Picked it up for $385 out the door and that was for the model with the nickel boron slide.

The 97 is an awesome CZ. Give it some Cajun lovin and you'd be hard pressed to find a nicer gun.

Actually 22s are pretty much my niche. When originally purchasing my first guns a little over a year ago I started with 9mm. Although I had been in the military for 20 years I actually had never owned anything except for a B.B. gun as a teenager and I had no experience or knowledge about 22s. Anyway I purchased a few 9mms which I was more familiar with like Beretta and a Dan Wesson V-Bob for my 1911. A Sig 226 Tac Ops which I am rather fond of and a few more. Only two plastic guns and I’ll never do that again. Anyway I started seeing how much 9mm was compared to 22s after I got a few 22 handguns. The 9mm was also a bit harder my sore arthritic hands. Saving money and it being better for my hands I was hooked.

i started buying nothing but CCI Mini Mags first because I kept reading how good they were and so on and then something clicked. Well actually someone recommended this Aguila stuff and how you could but 5000 rnds for about $250 with shipping. I hadn’t yet punched the CCI ammo in bulk and it was costing me about $30 per range trip. Anyway it’s a good thing I have some revolvers because this stuff can be a bit frustrating to fire out of my Mark IV Hunter. That Aguila ammo is awful sticky stuff. I’ve been more patient lately but getting the SW Victory is partly because I’ve read it tends to eat nothing. At least a few threads suggest that anyway and if nothing else it gives me another excuse to get another gun. If it doesn’t end up doing so at least I’m getting what I call my first project gun. The parts are costing me more than the gun itself. Anyway the blue grips the wife blessed will make this thing stand out and make it look quite a bit different than anything else I own. I probably would have gone brown but when the wife blesses the gun based on something else you just have to go with the flow. Happy wife, happy life. She blessed a gun purchase. My life is good. LOL

Top Bottom