• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    After having my fiancé decide my PPQ is actually her PPQ, I've been touching other options for a few months trying to decide what I wanted in it's place. Lots of great options but none really wowed me over from the PPQ.

Decided to take advantage of the Walther rebate and ordered a PPQ Navy from Gunbuyer. $498 before the rebate, can't argue with having a Navy for under 400 after the rebate is applied.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I went ahead and bought it.

Yeah, I'm close. Just need to decide if I want to part with one of my Gen 4's or just add to the collection. I'm not parting with my Gen 3 19 as it has a custom carry slide melt job done on it by AllenM, and well the 26 is going to stay as well, and oh yeah the 43's have to hang around ;-)

For the guys getting the Glock night sight version as opposed to the Ameriglo, I assume its just standard Glock 3 dot that was offered in years past?

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    I've been looking at the CZ P10c. Thankfully the one that was in the classies sold before I could convince myself that I was okay with FDE on it. ;)

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    My next gun is something to get me back into shooting USPSA in the near future, now that job is steady, house is bought, Master's is done.

Currently en-route to my LGS, hope to get tomorrow.

shadow_2_customlogolg.jpg

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    My next gun is something to get me back into shooting USPSA in the near future, now that job is steady, house is bought, Master's is done.

Currently en-route to my LGS, hope to get tomorrow.

View attachment 58772

Nice!!! I have a CZC 75B Shadow. I haven't warmed up to it yet, but hopefully I will at some point when I have more time to use it.

And congrats on earning your Master's!

rransford

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2016
    Elwood
    I have been looking pretty hard at a Police trade-in Glock 22 or 23. More than likely will go with a Gen 2, but if they run out of the Gen 2 I will have to go with the Gen 3. But I would really like to convert that into a 9mm (don't want to have to add another caliber to my safe and would like to save some money). I have some ideas brewing for that project. A little cheap frame work (done by myself), and upgrade some springs for more of just a fun gun.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I think my next gun will be a Shield 45 Performance Center. The more I look at them the more I want one. Going into gun stores is hazardous to my wallet.

Twr11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2016
    McCordsvilles
    Glock 43 is what i am considering. I have also been looking at the M&P shield as well. A lot of great reviews on both form what i see.

mike4

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Looking for an Inox 21A 22LR to have threaded but they've been out of stock everywhere for ages and must only be rarely produced/imported. Although technically a pistol it's really in a different class than the typical handgun, but will probably pick up a CZ Evo before I manage to find a 21A.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I so desperately want a Ruger GP100 in .357 Magnum with a 4" barrel. Not going to ever happen probably though...I`m too near retirement...I hope.

01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    Didn't think this was going to be possible, but I have a IFG Tanfoglio Stock I 10mm coming next week. Not a eaa witness! (They would not import the new Stock I model)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom