• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I don't know why CZ does not do more of those. Even a stainless compact or Rami would make sense in that both are typically carried concealed and in summer weather, can get sweaty. I've already found the barrel hood on my compact with a light orange coating after a day of carry in the summer. The market is out there and they just need to modify the full size stainless a bit to capture a chunk of it.
    Like this one?

th_IMG_0463_zpsmanbfju1.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Well, I just sold an AR so maybe I will start looking for the "next" handgun.

If I can find a nice 4", prelock 586 for a decent price, I think that will be it.

If not, it may be a CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Custom 2014 BLACK 9mm.

Or a Sig P226.

:)

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm not sure why but I keep coming back to the Sig P239. It really serves no purpose nor would it fill any role for me but for some reason I have always been drawn to the looks of it. It just looks like a pistol that should be in a spy movie. Especially with some nice wooden grips attached. I've never been able to convince myself to spend the money on it but I've never been able to fully talk myself out of it either.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm not sure why but I keep coming back to the Sig P239. It really serves no purpose nor would it fill any role for me but for some reason I have always been drawn to the looks of it. It just looks like a pistol that should be in a spy movie. Especially with some nice wooden grips attached. I've never been able to convince myself to spend the money on it but I've never been able to fully talk myself out of it either.
    I would say mine is Sigalicious :-)
    I bought one a few months ago. They shoot nice. Single stack makes them nice to carry.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I just saw that Walther's coming out with a PPQ in 45 ACP sometime in October. I might just have to look into that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ammo and mags. Oh wait what thread is this? :) The more I try different flavors the more I realize the less you have the richer the experience. Going to try to stick with what I have and burn it up.

Oh, for a minute there I thought maybe you were a Glock guy going for a 7th Glock 19, only gen 4 this time because you only have one gen 4. Gotta love those Glock guy's ability to stick to a plan.

Top Bottom