• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It's a good thing he wasn't real happy to see him or he REALLY may have thought it was a gun.. :D

Edit: wow.. did I say that outloud?

exar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In that cop's defense, most normal human being's junk is located below the belt buckle.:rolleyes:

That's what I was thinking. He grabbed around the belt area on his pants and caught a handful of junk. At least the cop was pretty apologetic about grabbing another man's penis.:):

Just noticed we have two threads, both started by Fenway, that involve male genitalia at the top of the list. Just sayin'.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    No, normal junk is big enough to peek above the belt buckle. Must just be you. :):
    :hijack:

I am reminded of a story (as in "anecdote" rather than "fiction") that Jerry Pournelle tells of something that happened at a Science Fiction convention.

While attending the convention Jerry was approached by a friend of his and handed a button that said "SOPOAHWG." When he asked what that was for, he was told "Society of People Of Average Height With Glasses."

Jerry stands 6' 2". He looked up at his friend. "Average height?"

His friend replied, "I am prepared to prove that 80% of the human race consists of dwarves."

We now return you to your regularly scheduled topic.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    You have to take into consideration that the guy was saggin a bit, so the belt line is lower than normal, plus he might have been a bit excited by the officer frisking him.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    You mean not everyone tucks their junk under their arm? What in the hell??

Gravity causes me to put it in my sock! just sayin'...

Good thing i'm wearing my boots in this thread and if our wives were commenting in this thread we would all be in trouble.

Last edited:

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    its a new ccw holster made to fool people into thinking it a body part they dont want to touch when they search you i though you guys knew that. as you can see in the video IT WORKS!!!!! :laugh:

Top Bottom