What Watches Do INGO Members Wear? "What's on your forearm"?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    This is one of my favorites. It was my fathers and I think that he got it in the late 70s.
    3c4858ca1e1733d82a41ef730898b64d.jpg
    I love this one!

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    tempImageOMrvSR.jpg

Please ignore the weird hair stubble on my arm. I recently sharpened my knives. Im not sure the exact model number on this g shock, ordered it out of Japan a year or so back. I think you can get them here now. Commonly known in the watch community as the casioak. I love it compared to my older g shock because its a lot slimmer.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    View attachment 130813

Please ignore the weird hair stubble on my arm. I recently sharpened my knives. Im not sure the exact model number on this g shock, ordered it out of Japan a year or so back. I think you can get them here now. Commonly known in the watch community as the casioak. I love it compared to my older g shock because its a lot slimmer.
    Nice!

It took me a while to get used to the negative display on Casio watches.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Nice!

It took me a while to get used to the negative display on Casio watches.
    This one has an illuminated display which my other one does not and it lights up really bright. To be honest though i rarely use the displays. Its basically just there in case i forget the date. Theres an all black version thats really popular and i have zero idea how anyone can read the time quickly.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    This one has an illuminated display which my other one does not and it lights up really bright. To be honest though i rarely use the displays. Its basically just there in case i forget the date. Theres an all black version thats really popular and i have zero idea how anyone can read the time quickly.
    Mine automatically lights up when I tilt my wrist to look at the watch.
    It's a really neat feature, you don't have to use your other hand to press the light button like on other G-Shock models.

Magnum314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Love watches and have quite a few. Some really nice ones for business or nights out with the wife and some beaters for sure. My newest purchase is the Garmin Fenix I recently picked up from an INGO member...I'm really liking it! But at this particular moment...going with my Invicta Grand Diver.

1615938462017.png

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Apple watch series 1 at work. The basic Rolex in white and yellow gold my dad picked up in the Philippines just before occupying Japan in 1945 for when I go out.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    View attachment 130813

I really wish this model was atomic clock synced and also recharged the battery from light like the 2 other Gshocks I have. I like never having to set the time. I'd be searching for one right now.

Here's the model of the one you have I believe on the Casio site

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I really wish this model was atomic clock synced and also recharged the battery from light like the 2 other Gshocks I have. I like never having to set the time. I'd be searching for one right now.

Here's the model of the one you have I believe on the Casio site

my model is the one in the 3rd link. I think the all black version is the one everyone wants and sells for the most markup but I wanted the white markers so i got it for a little cheaper. Those would be nice features. Its a nice watch though for the price. My older gshock was too thick for my taste and got caught on every jacket sleeve and was a pain when trying to work my hand into tight spaces. This ones makes it much easier.

Since this is the what are you wearing thread here's todays. Seiko SRPC44 Gold Turtle with a jubilee bracelet. Probably too obnoxious for many here but theres a back story. 1. I love gold. 2. My great grandpa, and grandpa both had "gold" seiko's, albeit less gaudy ones. I have both theirs in my collection now but I wanted to add my own "gold" seiko.

tempImagesU9GJc.jpg

dw.watts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2021
    Kokomo
    Today a Citizen Nighthawk. I cycle between this one, a Citizen field watch, and a Seiko diver. I put those stretchy bands on every watch I buy, no matter how pricey(even dressy $$$ ones). I get lots of odd looks and jokes but I like them for some reason, ever since I was a kid.

Attachments

• 1A9D4D9E-2D15-4AF1-9441-8A83265D3C03.jpeg
      1A9D4D9E-2D15-4AF1-9441-8A83265D3C03.jpeg
      1 MB · Views: 17

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Haven’t worn a watch in about 20 years. Use my cell phone for my watch.
    I wonder if those folks who demand accurate time still wear a wrist watch? I'm talking about aircraft pilots, police, nurses, etc. The first decent watch I owned, I bought at the PX. It was a Bulova Fifth Avenue. The seal finally gave way after I wore it in a hot, moist climate for a year and it stopped. I still have it for sentimental reasons, but it is trashed.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I wonder if those folks who demand accurate time still wear a wrist watch? I'm talking about aircraft pilots, police, nurses, etc. The first decent watch I owned, I bought at the PX. It was a Bulova Fifth Avenue. The seal finally gave way after I wore it in a hot, moist climate for a year and it stopped. I still have it for sentimental reasons, but it is trashed.
    Most quartz watches are accurate enough for these people’s purposes. I work in corrections and every cop that brings an arrest in wears a watch. The nurses do too.

Top Bottom