What to stock up on in case the election goes badly?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Twinkies!

Not sure what you mean by "goes badly". :dunno:

No matter what's the result roughly half of the country won't be happy, it's always like that and it doesn't turn into a civil war.

And if you don't like either of the candidates it already gone bad anyway.
    The best thing you can do for now is vote.

spankys56

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 11, 2014
    NWI
    Hi cap mags and ammo of course but some things that are overlooked are. If you can drive a shallow well point in the garage, do it and get a pitcher pump for it. Wood stove, small generator, And food. Long term lights out is a real good possibility very soon.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Everything! Ammo, mags, modern guns, muzzleloaders, food ,water, holy water, and vampire stakes. I think I need some silver bullets too.

alclark2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Muncie
    As far as stocking up on what might end up banned... mags and stripped lowers for me. I'd like to have a few extras for friends and family that were not prepared. They can always be built later.
    As far as the TEOTWAWKI... Beans, bullets, Band-Aids.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I would like to get 2 cows, 12 pigs, 4 buffalo, and 6 turkeys. It would be nice to get a few more lbs of BLC2 for my 223. I don't plan on shooting much but would like to have a 40mm ammo can full on stripper clips. I probably have close to 5k 9mm reloaded and close to 1k in 38 and 45. I bought 22lr over the last 4yrs when it was cheap and got a nice supply, so I figure if I really do need anything and things do go sour then I could at least try to barter for what I need. I would like to get to the range a few more times to do a police call and stock up on brass.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I gotta ask, whats the deal with a lot of people saying they out their stuff in a boating accident?

Just a running meme, not sure where it started, but basically when the authorities come for your guns you say you lost all of your stuff in an accident and the thread post is proof of the tragic loss.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I gotta ask, whats the deal with a lot of people saying they out their stuff in a boating accident?

Just a running meme, not sure where it started, but basically when the authorities come for your guns you say you lost all of your stuff in an accident and the thread post is proof of the tragic loss.

Haha! I am glad you asked that question because I did not get it either. I figured it was some inside joke, but didn't get the significance of it until AmmoManAaron enlightened us. Thanks! Rep inbound!

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Personally, I bought a couple more quality ARs, 100 more Pmags, and 20 more G19 mags, and a new Liberty safe to put them in. BTW safe delivery guys suck! 4 voice mails, in as many days, not 1 return phone call! Anyone know a reliable delivery company?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I have been offering boat tours on the Ohio River where you will lose all firearms for the low price of $101.00.
    This includes a grainy video of the "accident "

by they way stock up on .22, 5.56, 12 gauge, 9mm after that it's optional.

Top Bottom