• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I'm sorry, I read this multiple times. I have no idea what the hell you're talking about here.

Can you explain this like I'm 5?
    People who believe that sexuality is a "choice" are admitting that they could swing either way, but have "chosen" heterosexuality because reasons. Otherwise, how could they possibly believe that it's a choice for anyone?

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    People who believe that sexuality is a "choice" are admitting that they could swing either way, but have "chosen" heterosexuality because reasons. Otherwise, how could they possibly believe that it's a choice for anyone?
    Oooooh ok I got you.
    Interesting take. I've never considered that.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Whelp... it did happen.
    ok.gif

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    ok, so here is another one.
    Went to tech school at ITT in indy in 84/85.
    School let out at 10PM, so going home on 465 traffic was pretty lean.
    One of my fellow students had an old cop car with the bullet spot light, and used to shine it at me as he sped up on me from behind, tailgating me.
    One night, it was poring rain and here comes a car speeding up on me and hits me with the spot. I just keep driving, and he flashes his brights at me. I keep driving as normal. Then the top lights come on.
    What the!
    I pull over to the left and being flustered, stupidly hop out and head back to the cop car to see what is going on.
    Cop opens his door, and it looks to me like he points his pistol at me ( could have just been his hand pointing at me) and he yells get down!
    heck!, I don't want to get shot, so go to my knees and hold up my hands yelling "Don't shoot"
    Just then, a group of my buddies happen to pass on the highway heading home and see me on the ground in the rain.
    Anyways,I was driving in the left lane, and the cop wanted me to move over, hence the spot and brights flashing, when I didn't, he pulled me over.
    My buddies gave me a ration the next day at school.

Is this more believable to you jesus and .45?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I consider myself a christian and I don't push it on anyone or bash anyone who disagrees. Prety simple really.
    Not bashing Christians here. Bashing people who use their "faith" as a reason to "disapprove" of homosexuality, and to spout the same in a thread that's "not about gays."

What did Jesus say about gays again?

fullmetaljesus

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    ok, so here is another one.
    Went to tech school at ITT in indy in 84/85.
    School let out at 10PM, so going home on 465 traffic was pretty lean.
    One of my fellow students had an old cop car with the bullet spot light, and used to shine it at me as he sped up on me from behind, tailgating me.
    One night, it was poring rain and here comes a car speeding up on me and hits me with the spot. I just keep driving, and he flashes his brights at me. I keep driving as normal. Then the top lights come on.
    What the!
    I pull over to the left and being flustered, stupidly hop out and head back to the cop car to see what is going on.
    Cop opens his door, and it looks to me like he points his pistol at me ( could have just been his hand pointing at me) and he yells get down!
    heck!, I don't want to get shot, so go to my knees and hold up my hands yelling "Don't shoot"
    Just then, a group of my buddies happen to pass on the highway heading home and see me on the ground in the rain.
    Anyways,I was driving in the left lane, and the cop wanted me to move over, hence the spot and brights flashing, when I didn't, he pulled me over.
    My buddies gave me a ration the next day at school.

Is this more believable to you jesus and .45?
    Let me know when you publish your book of short stories. I'll come to the book signing.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Is this more believable to you jesus?
    I dunno. You can't tell if he was pointing a pistol or his hand at you, so who am I to tell you what happened, when you don't even know?

Was the cop a retired Navy vet with a 1911?

:):

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    One more.
    in 84, I was at the video game spot by John Marshall HS in Indy, and a couple of my buddies told me there was a race going on at Post road, would I go see who won.I barked my tires while going through the light, and soon, 4 cop cars came out of nowhere and forced me over into the school lawn.Guns out, they spread me over my hood and searched the car.
    What the!

Then they said, you can go... no explanation. I was freaking out being just 18 years old.

So my dad was an instructor at ITT, and usually got home an hour after me. he rolls in and starts giving me a ration about running him off the road 10 minutes ago. He wont believe it was not me till mom tells him I have been home for 45 minutes. He is like...same black camero with a racing stripe and same stoopid mullet haircut, sure looked like me.

Some time later, the cops catch a fellow that have been looking for who was pushing drugs in Indy, Black Camero and mullet haircut.

Answered a few questions for me.

fullmetaljesus

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I dunno. You can't tell if he was pointing a pistol or his hand at you, so who am I to tell you what happened, when you don't even know.

Ha!

It most read like erotic cop fanfiction.

There I was driving down the road in the rain. A cop flashes me. I pull over, eager to meet him I sprang from my car.

The tall broad shouldered officer growls out in a manly tone "get down!"

I immediately fell to my knees, the rain soaking me to the bone.

He was pointing something at me but all the rain and bright lights cast him only as a bold silhouette.

He slowly approached.

(Funk music fades in)

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    I dunno. You can't tell if he was pointing a pistol or his hand at you, so who am I to tell you what happened, when you don't even know?

Well it was dark, and raining, so maybe...it might have been the captain on his part time job after retiring from Crane I dunno...

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    Bought a .45-70 Thompson contender, and was shooting it and a few other pistols with a buddy.
    It was getting dark, and since I couldn't see the sights, brought the pistol closer to my face...bad move!
    When I touched it off, the recoil smashed the pistol into my face and the hammer opened up a bloody gash right between my eyes.
    What the!
    I guess I hollered and Brent ran over from where he was shooting, thinking I shot myself in the head.
    Embarassing move.

Top Bottom