• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This video is a little long for some, but absolutely worth the watch. It’s only about 30 minutes.

https://youtu.be/Sr8xXr5iZG4

They have been planning for months, they are organized and they have a goal.

You're getting your information from a YouTuber who calls herself "Millennial Millie" and produces videos like "Trendy Cuck Calls Alex Jones A Liar"? :rolleyes:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I got some baby broccoli and salmon (Sockeye), so I'm ready to stay at home and ignore all media till tomorrow morning.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Fun you should say that. A website I managed is getting hammered with user request, all garbage text, except the city is always Minsk.

I gotta find a new captcha.

Maybe the captcha should make them type things like this...

o75kbp2ed6v51.jpg
    o75kbp2ed6v51.jpg
    tweet-troll-wifi-password-trump-rally-who-built-cages-joe.jpg

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    I worked on my comms. I set up a cb at home and showed my wife how to use it. hoping the fcc sends me my call sign so I'm legal but also showed her how to use the gmrs radio. Besides that I've just been doing the normal nasty weather type preps

No license is required for a CB.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Smoked a pork butt yesterday for provision and gassed up the snow blower today to confirm it will start this season if need be.

I've got a few free hours this afternoon, is there anything else I should be doing?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This thread was a good kick in the but for me to get the routine preps caught up.

I rotated a five gallon can into the car tank and filled two. All tanks now full. Return trip for the last two propane tanks to be filled.

I stocked up on dairy products for at least a month. I don't know if it's an indication, but the grocery looked like a huricane was on the way. Shelves empty on a lot of things. Some items had to come from the back. I waited longer in line for checkout than it took to vote this morning.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    You're getting your information from a YouTuber who calls herself "Millennial Millie" and produces videos like "Trendy Cuck Calls Alex Jones A Liar"? :rolleyes:

Much like Trump, look at substance versus packaging. Even if we take out all the fluff and sales, the base material is legitimate. These people have been working for months to undermine this election, and we delegitimize them to our own detriment.

I’ve researched, received and viewed numerous other clips of the source material, and watched the entire ShudownDC training material, along with many other recruiting and training videos for the so-called “affinity groups.” They are clearly light years ahead of the right in terms of organization, funding, communication and support.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Much like Trump, look at substance versus packaging. Even if we take out all the fluff and sales, the base material is legitimate. These people have been working for months to undermine this election, and we delegitimize them to our own detriment.

I’ve researched, received and viewed numerous other clips of the source material, and watched the entire ShudownDC training material, along with many other recruiting and training videos for the so-called “affinity groups.” They are clearly light years ahead of the right in terms of organization, funding, communication and support.

Substance vs packaging?

Are you serious about where you get your information, or do you just want something that amps it up and confirm that liberals are bad people?

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Substance vs packaging?

Are you serious about where you get your information, or do you just want something that amps it up and confirm that liberals are bad people?

You do know that I’m in law enforcement, and work in emergency management/Homeland Security, right? Everything I post with links is open source information of things that I’ve verified from other higher-clearance intel.

That was just one source that I thought had a very comprehensive message about the DC shenanigans that are planned, and lays out some of the actors. Here are some more sources:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16GHA84_eBU0lqJc0QBD_iIsoBZTC3_v5oWAWXy_upR4/mobilebasic

https://a99gis.maps.arcgis.com/apps...x.html?appid=2f79331f275b405a9f0843333addef0a

https://vidmax.com/video/199285-lea...on-by-blm-and-sunrise-movement-after-election

While it is not Indiana-specific, I thought folks would appreciate the intel. Maybe not?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    You do know that I’m in law enforcement, and work in emergency management/Homeland Security, right? Everything I post with links is open source information of things that I’ve verified from other higher-clearance intel.

That was just one source that I thought had a very comprehensive message about the DC shenanigans that are planned, and lays out some of the actors. Here are some more sources:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16GHA84_eBU0lqJc0QBD_iIsoBZTC3_v5oWAWXy_upR4/mobilebasic

https://a99gis.maps.arcgis.com/apps...x.html?appid=2f79331f275b405a9f0843333addef0a

https://vidmax.com/video/199285-lea...on-by-blm-and-sunrise-movement-after-election

While it is not Indiana-specific, I thought folks would appreciate the intel. Maybe not?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Yes we do!

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Reloading.

Actually I'm giving the arm a break from that today, didn't mention it cause I don't discuss my reloading or specific firearms in public; wait a minute did I just contradict myself?

Did place an order today for a new hand primer as the 20+ year old LEE is getting janky, oh and I got 500 115gr .356 PCRN in the mail today, dang it there I go talking bout thangs I don't talk about again.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom