• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You do know that I’m in law enforcement, and work in emergency management/Homeland Security, right? Everything I post with links is open source information of things that I’ve verified from other higher-clearance intel.

That was just one source that I thought had a very comprehensive message about the DC shenanigans that are planned, and lays out some of the actors. Here are some more sources:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16GHA84_eBU0lqJc0QBD_iIsoBZTC3_v5oWAWXy_upR4/mobilebasic

https://a99gis.maps.arcgis.com/apps...x.html?appid=2f79331f275b405a9f0843333addef0a

https://vidmax.com/video/199285-lea...on-by-blm-and-sunrise-movement-after-election

While it is not Indiana-specific, I thought folks would appreciate the intel. Maybe not?

I would think folks 'round here might appreciate DC being shutdown, given the way we talk about the feds.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    There is a pretty clear difference between being shut down and being attacked.

I wonder how much of this #ShutdownDC is flummery. Just a bunch of talk with nothing to back it up. It seems like the left would enjoy trolling the right, given how serious some people take this stuff.

We've got a rather nasty feedback loop:
    1. Lefties can say anything, in an attempt to scare people; they just want the message out there.
    2. Right wing bloggers will latch on to any baseless rumor in an attempt to get more YouTube views.

It's a vicious cycle.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I wonder how much of this #ShutdownDC is flummery. Just a bunch of talk with nothing to back it up. It seems like the left would enjoy trolling the right, given how serious some people take this stuff.

1. Lefties can say anything, in an attempt to scare people; they just want the message out there.
    2. Right wing bloggers will latch on to any baseless rumor in an attempt to get more YouTube views.

It's a vicious cycle.

When someone tells me they intend to burn, loot and kill, I take them seriously. "Can't shake the devil's hand and say you're only kidding."

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011

It's a vicious cycle.

Baseless rumor? Not really into doing your own searching are you? Try breaking out of your own media bubble instead of peddling trivially debunkable theories. Don't believe that leftists are violent despite hundreds (thousands?) of documented incidents? They aren't just using words, they are also using physical violence against both people and property and threats of violence to insure compliance from witnesses.

As usual, Andy Ngo is on the job. Just scroll through his posts to see violence from Portland and DC last night

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Baseless rumor? Not really into doing your own searching are you? Try breaking out of your own media bubble instead of peddling trivially debunkable theories. Don't believe that leftists are violent despite hundreds (thousands?) of documented incidents? They aren't just using words, they are also using physical violence against both people and property and threats of violence to insure compliance from witnesses.

As usual, Andy Ngo is on the job. Just scroll through his posts to see violence from Portland and DC last night

I'm the one peddling trivially debunkable theories?

200.gif

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011

I'm the one peddling trivially debunkable theories?

200.gif

Yes I'm sure. Just came out today. The Democrat city machines are corrupt, third-world wannabes. Parts of this were known two weeks ago and only those in the Democrat/MSM bubble didn't have a clue that this was coming. Giuliani constantly shredded the press in the room for not doing their jobs and following up and reporting on evidence and witnesses that have been coming out. "No evidence of widespread fraud"?!? Pravda at it's best wasn't this grotesque.
    [video=youtube;buQCdCSDWQQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buQCdCSDWQQ&feature=youtu.be&t=3513[/video]

Last edited:

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    Picked up 2 large turkeys to stuff in the freezer last night. Since many families have scaled back their Thanksgiving plans (including our family), turkeys can be had at a pretty good cost compared to this time last year. Already had plenty of food in the rotation, but turkey can be used for so many things, it made sense to get them.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Yes I'm sure. Just came out today. The Democrat city machines are corrupt, third-world wannabes. Parts of this were known two weeks ago and only those in the Democrat/MSM bubble didn't have a clue that this was coming. Giuliani constantly shredded the press in the room for not doing their jobs and following up and reporting on evidence and witnesses that have been coming out. "No evidence of widespread fraud"?!? Pravda at it's best wasn't this grotesque.
    [video=youtube;buQCdCSDWQQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buQCdCSDWQQ&feature=youtu.be&t=3513[/video]

BORAT%20giuliani%20Amazon%20Studios%201120%20Cohen.jpg

So anyway, what did you do to prep?

:popcorn:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Picked up 2 large turkeys to stuff in the freezer last night. Since many families have scaled back their Thanksgiving plans (including our family), turkeys can be had at a pretty good cost compared to this time last year. Already had plenty of food in the rotation, but turkey can be used for so many things, it made sense to get them.

That's not a bad idea. Not doing anything for Thanksgiving this year, but I'll probably pick up one for the freezer. I've heard that the smaller birds are in high demand this year due to reduced size of gatherings, but the larger birds are plentiful.

Top Bottom