• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    I caught a movie on TV sometime in the late 90's and I've never been able to find it searching the internet. The only part that I really remember vividly is the ending where a man is in what I think was a school, with a bomb strapped to him, and a dead man's switch. It also seems like he had a Beretta 92 and he was holding a hostage with it as well. The movie's climax is that the standoff ends with the SWAT Team or an SAS-type unit rolling a giant drop cloth over the windows of the classroom that he is in, blacking it out, and then the team raids the school and disarms him. A movie fitting that description, called "To Save the Children", failed to be the one that I had seen, although it proved to be inadvertently hilarious in a couple of scenes, and ultimately worth the $6 I paid for it on eBay. Richard Thomas as a psycho was surprisingly convincing. Anyway, it seemed like a movie that would have been from the late 80's at the earliest to sometime in the 90's.

Last edited:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Kindergarden_Cop.jpg

:dunno:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    The video should have had a purple tint to it. Sarcasm was implied.

I'm usually no help on things like this. This would be one of those times.

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    Haha well Arnold [ankle!!!] carried a Beretta in that movie, and it did end with a hostage scene so I thought maybe my memory was just horrible, so I went to the trouble of watching it.

Top Bottom