• ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This is supposed to be something good??

No it's not, NCC's are done to prevent a employee from jumping ship to another competitor to prevent that employee from poaching from his old job.
    I favor the worker over the corporation when it comes to place of employment

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I favor the worker over the corporation when it comes to place of employment
    But it's the company that invests time, money and resources in the employee.
    Evidently you've never had a job with a non-compete clause or you would understand. While it is slightly unfair, the employee knows about it when they sign their employment "CONTRACT", yes that's right you sign a contract when there's a non-compete clause involved.

It's a necessary evil that is needed.

I have signed two of those, knowing full well the repercussions to me, and everyone who also signs one knows it. Most are 6 Months, some 90 days.

Biden is ****ing this country up, 6 months in and he still has not done anything right. Hell, Carter and Obama look like Albert Einstein when compare to Biden.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Have to make a profit to pay taxes. They went a long time without making one, I'm sure they know a few tricks.

As to the topic at hand, I do actually have something. Biden signed an EO directing Federal agencies to implement rules in support of right to repair.

If you're not familiar, this is a good watch:

That is actually one example. So in 5 months and about two weeks, 0biden accomplished one good thing. Guess I’ll have to start calling him 1biden.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    You know, there's a reason why Biden wears those super dark aviator sunglasses and it's not because of bright sunlight.....

It's so he can't see how bad he's screwing us and this country over.
    Plausible, deniability, if you can't see it, then you can't admit to it.

At least that's how it works in his feeble dementia riddled mind.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Have to make a profit to pay taxes. They went a long time without making one, I'm sure they know a few tricks.

As to the topic at hand, I do actually have something. Biden signed an EO directing Federal agencies to implement rules in support of right to repair.

If you're not familiar, this is a good watch:

Always follow the money

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    You know, there's a reason why Biden wears those super dark aviator sunglasses and it's not because of bright sunlight.....

It's so he can't see how bad he's screwing us and this country over.
    Plausible, deniability, if you can't see it, then you can't admit to it.

At least that's how it works in his feeble dementia riddled mind.
    And here I thought it was so he could check out the under age kids and not get caught

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    Diesel was 3.69 today vs 2.00 in pre Biden so thats a big nothing still you piece of ****. Just set the economy on fire already Biden so you can enjoy watching it burn faster. Sorry im pretty p****d today about this crap.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Diesel was 3.69 today vs 2.00 in pre Biden so thats a big nothing still you piece of ****. Just set the economy on fire already Biden so you can enjoy watching it burn faster. Sorry im pretty p****d today about this crap.

I had to fill up my car and a couple gas cans for the mower...

$70

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Did you not know you saved sixteen cents on your independence day cookout?

You seem ungreatful.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I figured out something Biden does right and helps American everytime he does it. When Biden is asleep he does a good thing for America because he isn't signing EO's none stop while asleep.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I figured out something Biden does right and helps American everytime he does it. When Biden is asleep he does a good thing for America because he isn't signing EO's none stop while asleep.
    Nope, he's still not doing anything right, he's still president and as long as he is president and the resident whore VP are in office their agenda is still being pushed by their minions.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Nope, he's still not doing anything right, he's still president and as long as he is president and the resident whore VP are in office their agenda is still being pushed by their minions.
    My grandmother said you should always try to find something good about a person even if it is just one pretty white tooth.

Top Bottom