• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I neither gained nor lost anything today because I didn't buy or sell anything. Well, I take that back. I bought 7 ounces of silver, a set of sparkplugs and brake light bulbs for my car, and a carton of smokes. Pretty sure I'll lose money on the smokes. That's just burning money anyhow.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Gas in Greenfield right now is 3.25, to democrats that's a good thing as they think it keeps the unwashed masses from driving their evil cars. To our advantage though is that's a real world metric that voters can remember come 2022, and who knows gas might be over 4.00 by then.

They are worthless ********.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Another interesting poll.
    38% think Biden has dementia. That was last year in June lol and people still voted for him.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Another interesting poll.
    38% think Biden has dementia. That was last year in June lol and people still voted for him.

And, I suspect, even more votes were counted for him.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Gas in Greenfield right now is 3.25, to democrats that's a good thing as they think it keeps the unwashed masses from driving their evil cars. To our advantage though is that's a real world metric that voters can remember come 2022, and who knows gas might be over 4.00 by then.
    This reminds me of a baseball game I attended. This was back when gas was over $4/gallon. I overheard people sitting behind me talking about the gas prices. Someone said something to the effect that it’s about time our gas prices got more inline with Europe. :xmad:

Don’t count on all voters to demand lower gas prices. Some people seem to think it’s their duty to pay more.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This reminds me of a baseball game I attended. This was back when gas was over $4/gallon. I overheard people sitting behind me talking about the gas prices. Someone said something to the effect that it’s about time our gas prices got more inline with Europe. :xmad:

Don’t count on all voters to demand lower gas prices. Some people seem to think it’s their duty to pay more.

Some people want the US to follow the rest of the world, rather than lead it.

Those are the people that should be reminded they're unwanted here.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Interesting poll
    57 percent of American voters believe Joe Biden isn’t fully executing the duties of president.
    That's interesting.

There's the question, but then the two possible answers don't match that question.

For politicians, don't they all have their policies and agendas directed by some other groups? E.g. national party, other party members, lobbyist, the opposition if you're trying to cut a deal, voters, etc.

And it seems like a wasted effort if you only asked one very open ended question.

Top Bottom