• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tightlines

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    West of Indy
    Awesome. Can you imagine the media response if that happened here? Would be assassin beat up on stage. Someone would have a lawsuit against them for brutality and the would be assassin would be a rich man.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Awesome. Can you imagine the media response if that happened here? Would be assassin beat up on stage. Someone would have a lawsuit against them for brutality and the would be assassin would be a rich man.

Personally, I tend to think of our civility and upstanding morals (as a generalization) to be a good thing. I'm sure most people here don't believe in the right to a fair trial though.

Rev

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Now that's called some redneck justice , watch the guy punch him in the package, got to love it,

Ectoman86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Interesting how the topic turned to the assassin and his treatment. Have to agree...was def something I wouldn't expect from a group of US politicians.
    Again..OUCH. Good dress shoes...ouch

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Bulgaria is a tough place with an interesting history. They don't **** around.

p.s. Shoulda used a Glock.

p.p.s. And +1 for the dude giving him a push after he realized, "****, this guy tried to shoot me!"

Last edited:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    article-2265002-1708C591000005DC-500_634x478.jpg

I'd like to know what kind of crappy pistol he had.

Was it a little Beretta?

66333_03_beretta_21a_640.jpg

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    I'm all for "innocent until proven guilty," but in this case, I don't care what they did to this guy. He obviously tried to murder someone and deserved whatever he got (and more).

Citizen711

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Fishers
    Personally, I tend to think of our civility and upstanding morals (as a generalization) to be a good thing. I'm sure most people here don't believe in the right to a fair trial though.

Fair trials? Absolutely. Seems to me beating the crap out of someone who clearly just tried to kill someone else in a premeditated manner is about as fair as it gets. The "fair trial" should just be a formality at that point and take no longer than five minutes after the fact, else there would be an egregious misuse of taxpayer money.

Top Bottom