• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Hmmm, ammunition failure or none chambered? Good lesson here for anyone who finds themself in this situation of having a firearm in your face.

Do not hesitate in your reaction. It seemed like an eternity for the pol to process the situation.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    That made me laugh. The beat-down part. And the old fella who came into the picture at about 1:03 in the light brown jacket/blazer....he just had to get his [STRIKE]licks[/STRIKE] kicks in too.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    The ABC news tonight said it was "a gas gun that can be deadly at close ranges." I wasn't quite sure that that meant...?
    Considering the Lame Stream Medias accuracy when it comes to firearms identification that statement could apply to a a/hole too.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Wow.

I just read an article on Yahoo about how gun appreciation day hasn't went well with accidental shootings at a gun show. The title photo was taken from this with the guy pointing the gun at the politician. Talk about false reporting!

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Looks like the guy he tried to shoot got a few good hits in....

In this country he would have been talked and put in a nice jail cell and if anyone would have harmed him he would have sued and the soccer moms would be flipping out about his rights being violated...

Glocker 400

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Looks like the guy he tried to shoot got a few good hits in....

In this country he would have been talked and put in a nice jail cell and if anyone would have harmed him he would have sued and the soccer moms would be flipping out about his rights being violated...

Ummm....I'm doubting this. I think the Secret Service would have lit him up.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    While Amhed Dogun would have been too late had the gun worked. I applaud what he did when he realized what was going on. He took the fight to the enemy.
    He did not stand around waiting for someone to save him. He's probably a couple decades older than the attacker, but he went right after him.

And yes, 88, I love how the attacker kept getting beat afterward. Maybe if that happened a few times around here.......
    It's not like they had to decide if he was guilty or innocent.

Top Bottom