• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Needed a couple more ammo cans to store some recent bulk ammo buys. Walmart has the metal 50cal cans in stock again for $12.75, so I bought a couple.

Then I went to meijer to get groceries, and saw a half dozen of the Plano plastic 30cal cans on the clearance rack marked down 90% to $0.99 each! So I had to get all of those too. Now I guess I need more ammo...

20230207_160205.jpg

sell33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2013
    Delaware County
    I ordered some ammo from 2A Warehouse yesterday…first time using them. Snagged a little Remington rm380 the other day so need to feed it then find a pocket holster. Maybe I’ll find a holster today.

Lodge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Johnson Co.
    Picked up cerakote parts yesterday. Finished the build last night.

_DSC0212-Edit.jpg

Attachments

• _DSC0211.jpg
      _DSC0211.jpg
      784.7 KB · Views: 4
    • _DSC0214-Edit.jpg
      _DSC0214-Edit.jpg
      795.9 KB · Views: 4
    • _DSC0232.jpg
      _DSC0232.jpg
      407.1 KB · Views: 2
    • _DSC0266-Edit.jpg
      _DSC0266-Edit.jpg
      621.2 KB · Views: 2
    Last edited:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I got a mini-split HVAC system installed in my man cave/reloading center and can’t wait to start using the system to maintain a nice environment.

gcoop

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Purchased two new magazines for my new G43X I got a few weeks ago. Trying to deside on what kind of holster for this handgun I will be satisfied with.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Purchased two new magazines for my new G43X I got a few weeks ago. Trying to deside on what kind of holster for this handgun I will be satisfied with.
    Did you go with the standard Glock 10rd mags, or did you opt for the aftermarket Shield Arms 15s? I have a Glock 48 that I carry, and keep thinking I'd like to try the SA15 mags, but I've already got 5 Glock OEM 10s and don't know if I want to drop the cash for the new mags and mag catch.

bwillits

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2022
    Fishers, IN
    Today I bought a couple stocks and some more pmags. Earlier this week I was fortunate enough to get in on a limited run of FCD (Forward Control Designs) EPCs. One of the VIPs at VLTOR had Roger at FCD do a limited run of “Family” EPCs and I was able to snag one. Probably doesn’t mean much to most people but knowing Wantland (VIP from VLTOR) and his background like codesigning the A5 buffer system makes this super cool for me. Not to mention that he hand painted and cut all the inserts for the packaging. I’ll post when I get it so people can see. In the meantime I’m still waiting on my “Family” receiver set. Mike from SOLGW partnered with Wantland and some other guys to create a receiver set, BCG, and other goodies that are all marked with the Family sigil.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Waiting for an email from PA tech. Got a G2 1X micro prism, worked but when zeroed was noticeably off to right. Sent it in and they said it couldn't be repaired and gave me a new one.
    and the replacement has slight 6 oclock ghost image. Crap.

Emailed em, with my findings/testing and see what they say.

Aint gonna go a 3rd round w this. Done w Chinesium. Just try for store credit to buy other off their site. Sucks, as the idea is great and the reticle is cool. But 2 for 2 and Im done.
    Heck I had to send a couple new Leupolds back last yr, one older NIB gloss 4x rimfire rattled when box opened. They fixed it. VX3i had crud on lens, they fixed that.

Their RDS was big, clunky and worked......but had horrible emitter housing reflection (not just them, have read about that on other RDS makers stuff).

It is a shame that stuff is just tossed out to consumers and they play the fix or swap game.
    Instead of putting out proper product.

Rugeritis is everywhere LOL

Top Bottom