• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JGIBSON

Liberty Creek Guns LLC.
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 7, 2021
    Abington IN
    I actually know the person that owns that. His name is Taylor Pickerell and he lives down in TX. He has multiple tanks and tracked vehicles and just brought this one over this last fall. View attachment 254456
    Thats freaking awesome. I hope one day I can tell my wife "hey babe I parked my new gun in the barn" lol

bwillits

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2022
    Fishers, IN
    Thats freaking awesome. I hope one day I can tell my wife "hey babe I parked my new gun in the barn" lol
    You and I both. I’ve been fortunate to meet and become friends with some industry guys and although it’s awesome to see and play with their toys, I come home and see my wimpy collection and ask myself why I don’t have a tank, mini gun, belt fed full autos, etc. haha

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    Bushmaster AR14 -M4 copy. B.F.I. made in Huntsville AL. I wrote Bushmaster to find out what year it is and they don't have any idea from my serial number ?? Doesn't even look like it's been fired before. Serial number begins with BK and then 7 digits

Attachments

• IMG_1108.jpg
      IMG_1108.jpg
      314.3 KB · Views: 6

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    For Valentine's day I bought a bunch of stuff to build my INGO lowers. Nicer stuff that I normally would.
    Geisselle triggers, spring kits, minimalist stock, rubber grip, foregrip

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    You and I both. I’ve been fortunate to meet and become friends with some industry guys and although it’s awesome to see and play with their toys, I come home and see my wimpy collection and ask myself why I don’t have a tank, mini gun, belt fed full autos, etc. haha
    Tanks are impressive, I got to tour the latest version of the Abrams over the summer, standing next to and on those things you realize how big they actually are.

bwillits

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2022
    Fishers, IN
    Tanks are impressive, I got to tour the latest version of the Abrams over the summer, standing next to and on those things you realize how big they actually are.
    I haven’t been around an Abrams. I hear they are so far advanced compared to others. I think I heard we are sending some to Ukraine even though upkeep is super high on them. I think they run on jet fuel? That’s what I heard and I never cared to fact check. Haha

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I haven’t been around an Abrams. I hear they are so far advanced compared to others. I think I heard we are sending some to Ukraine even though upkeep is super high on them. I think they run on jet fuel? That’s what I heard and I never cared to fact check. Haha
    My brother, in Civil Service worked on them for 20 some years. I got to go into his shop one day and crawl through one. They are pretty cool. I also have a career Army friend who is a tank commander. He loves it!

My brother said they were fairly easy to work on. You just removed the entire powerpack to do maintenance on.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom