8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Lit up the old credit card a bit today.

Bought some ammo from AE Armory for $250 + tax w/ free shipping:
    100 rds of Norma 30-06
    100 rds of PMC 357 mag
    200 rds of Norma 5.56

Also ordered some replacement parts and a spare mag from Midwest Gun Works for my recently acquired 1979 Browning BAR. The action spring, op rod, and buffer plate were pretty worn out, and I thought if I didn't buy a second mag now I may not be able to find one if I ever needed it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Lit up the old credit card a bit today.

Bought some ammo from AE Armory for $250 + tax w/ free shipping:
    100 rds of Norma 30-06
    100 rds of PMC 357 mag
    200 rds of Norma 5.56

Also ordered some replacement parts and a spare mag from Midwest Gun Works for my recently acquired 1979 Browning BAR. The action spring, op rod, and buffer plate were pretty worn out, and I thought if I didn't buy a second mag now I may not be able to find one if I ever needed it.
    Sounds like you'll be joining @grillak at the soup kitchen this month.

L C H

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2022
    Bedford
    I picked up a slip-on recoil pad for this Winchester today. Cut a slit in the thick part of the rubber and ran a heavy duty zip tie through to secure a sling. Just put some paracord around the magazine for the front mount.

I'm going down south for some hog hunting in a couple weeks, can't decide if I want to use this or my typical go-to for hogs, 450 BM.

20230203_213508.jpg

20230203_213645_HDR.jpg

20230203_213612_HDR.jpg

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Ordered a bunch of stuff from Tandemkross for the new to me (gonna be for the wife) mark iii 22/45 lite

Titanium firing pin
    Eagle talon extractor
    Extractor plunger and spring
    Slingshot
    Victory trigger
    Low mount rail
    Mag disconnect/Hammer bushing
    Halo charging handle
    Gamechanger comp
    2 pack of +1 mag pads

Pretty much everything done to her Mark IV

She gets to decide on the optic once I'm done upgrading it

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Accessories for my Dillon 550 reloader.
    Anyone know anyone making parts for a Dillon 550 Caseloader as in caliber conversions with a 3D printer?
    These conversion kits are pretty $$$ salty from Dillon and oftentimes not even available.

Lodge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Johnson Co.
    that's the optic i've been considering for a while now.

do you have any previous experience with primary arms?
    I don't have any previous experience with them per optics.
    I checked out a few reviews and had an endorsement from an FFL about PA optic quality, so, the price was right and I decided to give it a go. The build seems good and the finish is excellent. It comes with a 1.41" mount assembled and a couple of riser plates to bring it up to either a 1.53" or a 1.91" (I think those are the heights).

I'm currently thinking about adding the PA SLx micro 3x magnifier to my setup to really get the most out of the SLx MD25 ACSS optic. More $$$ LOL

SF_Aero Mock-Up-appliances-2.jpg

Last edited:

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I checked out a few reviews and had an endorsement from an FFL about PA optic quality, so, the price was right and I decided to give it a go. The build seems good and the finish is excellent. It comes with a 1.41" mount assembled and a couple of riser plates to bring it up to either a 1.53" or a 1.91" (I think those are the heights).

I'm currently thinking about adding the PA SLx micro 3x magnifier to my setup to really get the most out of the SLx MD25 ACSS optic. More $$$ LOL

View attachment 253580
    right now i'm using monstrum 3x prism scopes on both my 300blks. (my favorite gal "appropriated" my sig optics). if PA has anything 300blk specific i'll probably go with them. if not, it'll be the sig 3x prism for 300blk

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington

View attachment 253580
    A microwave and a coffee maker? Boy, these newfangled gizmos and gadgets that people are attaching to their AR-15's are really getting out of hand...

Top Bottom