What gun related item(s) did you receive for Christmas?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • O Kelps

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2022
    Nashville, IN
    Got an ammo can, some 6.5 Grendel brass to reload, and a couple boxes of 20 gauge shells. Also got a leather sling for my M1 Garand.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Glock 43X as a Christmas gift to myself...a tradition that I started way back in December 1994, when I was still single and dirt-poor as a teacher, and have carried forward to this day! But, the daughter turns 18 in January, so there'll be a new tradition started then!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I got a neat black, molle backpack with nylon pistol cases in a gift exchange at work. Nothing special but everyone can use another bag.

My kids gave me 4 sticks of deodorant. They thought it was funny since I am always telling them to wash their face, brush their teeth and put on deodorant.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    5Ab0Qfc.jpg

Even though I picked it up on Black Friday to take advantage of the Rebate my Browning 725 is my Christmas gift from the Wife this year. Got a Browning shooting vest and some more 12 gauge target ammo from family to feed it too. I am very happy with this year's Christmas.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Of all the stuff I got for Christmas, these two little items in the bottom of daddy's stocking are my favorites. My wife and daughter heard me mention (weeks ago) that I need a new light for my rifle...and while I'm still debating whether I want to use this on a gun...it was very thoughtful of them. And my daughter also specifically chose the zippo.
    20221226_105650.jpg

Top Bottom