• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Yesterday we had a great day at the INGO Family Picnic at ECPR. INGO members could come out to shoot for free. Hang with fellow members and shoot automatic weapons :ar15:

This was made possible by RogerB who came up with the idea and sjstill who donated the range.

We have a great community here! I have met some great new friends and now whenever I need help with something I don't need to look in the phone book. I simply look through INGO.

My favorite part is all the new people I have met through the site.

What do you like most about INGO? :ingo:

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    The fact that so many people can get together on one site, share their knowledge, and have a good time. At the same time, all of those people are from one fairly small geographic region, yet there are so many here!

renegade

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    IN
    I love the vast pool of knowledge that can be tapped on this site. When ever you have a gun related question you can always get an answer. And it is usually right. :laugh:

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Have to agree with you, have some really great people with lots of great info. Nice to interact with people with the same addictions :D. Love to look at the pictures of everyones favorite toys. Also like the home town feeling of being active with and having solidarity with others against the liberal anti's. If it wasn't for my crappy schedule would love to take advantage and make it to some of these get togethers. Oh well always the future.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    The Jack Booted Thugs?.......... I Kid, Like you Fenway, I appreciate all the friends I've made here. INGO is one of the few ways I've made some friends since moving to Indiana from Wisconsin.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    All this info and possibly more is available at other gun sites. I'm not down playing the knowledge, quite the contrary, I just think that knowing that it's info from the next town over, from some one you can conceivably hop in you car and go visit makes it more social and personable.
    And of course, actually getting in your car and driving to the local range and having a picnic with your new friends and popping off a few caps just ROCKS!

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    1st, I love the fact that I can comfortably discuss issues that are important to me with alot of people that share my interests. 2nd, the fact that I can look forward to setting down at the computer after work, or whenever I can, and knowing I am about to access a world of knowledge, while experiencing the comradery of good folks like myself practicaly right in my own back yard. 3rd, the feeling that I miss so much when I'm not on here. Its like missing your favorite TV show.

:ingo:

Jeff

Home of the P7
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    South Indy
    Although I don't participate as much as I should, I can tell the members here are some good folk and are willing to help out in any way they can. People helping people, what can be better than that? :ingo:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I like the people the most. Most of the people on here seem like good, down to earth people who are always willing to help each other in one way or another. Having so many to talk to about one of my favorite interests is definitly a good thing. I also like all the knowledge, it comes in very handy that anytime I have a gun question I can normally come on here and get the right answer to my problem. It's almost like a 3rd family for me, lol.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I like the fact that it's an active community with some staying power. I've been involved with dozens of boards over the years, and it's always depressing when the activity starts sliding off and the board disappears into the ether.

It also doesn't hurt that the folks here are somewhat higher quality than on the rest of the net.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I like the fact that it's an active community with some staying power. I've been involved with dozens of boards over the years, and it's always depressing when the activity starts sliding off and the board disappears into the ether.

It also doesn't hurt that the folks here are somewhat higher quality than on the rest of the net.

:+1: Hoosier Hospitality.

(yes Fletch I know you're an OKY but you seem to be a nice guy, my wife went to OCU Law for 3 years, I like it out there!) :patriot:

INGO is a great place with alot of information and great people.
    No one here seem to have their nose in the air like some boards.
    AND the jack booted thugs (response to Lars joke comment) :D use a
    much softer boot heel material than most all of the others.

I KEED I KEED! I quit posting on THR.org for that reason among others.
    Seems like everyone thought your questions were below them or
    your answers were not up to their level.

:ingo: It's a beautiful thing.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    All the information

I enjoy all the information I have obtained and I hope I helped to answer others questions too.
    The people I have met were great...as they say
    "I have never met an INGO member I didn't like":ingo:

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    I personally like the wide variety of information and different things you can get on this forum...If i wanted a canoe i seen one for sale here,i've had questions about holsters and such for my Sig,got plenty of answers. People here seem very knowlegeable and friendly,humorous, and treat you as an equal rather you are a newbie or the owner.....Thanks INGO for a great place to hang out.

Top Bottom