• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Great seeing some peps at the INGO booth, got a shirt there, browsed around, alot of dealers saying sales stunk and may be thinking 2x about another one... I wonder why, when you sell walmart ammo for 2x the cost... gun prices were ok, many local shops can easly match or beet the prices. Got some cool stuff at the medical booth guy, man all that lab equipment looks cool/from breaking bad lol. picked up a few other cheepo odds and ends and had a great chat with Brads Knives/knife lady and Kimble from Bobcat and his always better half. overall nice since it wasn't buts to nuts and I had some room to move, just wished dealers knew the panic was over.

While Most of the time prices are a little higher at the 1500. I do have a little sympathy for some of them. Because in their efforts to get product to their customers they probably had to buy some of their stuff at higher than normal prices and are now stuck with it and are just trying to not go in the hole now that prices are string to come down. And some are probably just plain out of touch with reality, like the guy who wanted over $ 210.00 for a plain ol regular Mosin.

DMND1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    HELL'S HIGHWAY
    I got a pocket holster for my solo 9 . stopped & said hello @ INGO booth signed target bought long sleeve t-shirt :ingo: then went to buy some hot 9mm shells Had to look hard cause the prices were a lot better @ some booths some still think they are worth GOLD !!!!!!:patriot:. and a knife for my Honey !!! :):

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    I walked out with a scrapyard scrapper 4, I kept eyeing the Striders that Knife lady had but I managed to not ask to touch one, otherwise it would have went home with me. That's a good thing because I just got a quote for some home repair work that was about 2x what I was expecting (and that was the cheapest of 3!).

My little brother picked up a Colt AR, model 6900 for a great price, lower than we could even find online (I think they may have had it mispriced, especially since the DPMS's they had next to it were $100+ more...)

Got beat out by seconds on buying a Rem 700 - I saw the sign and the price and bolted across the lane - only by the time I got to the guy someone else was counting off cash.

Ammo prices were insane, tried buying an aimpoint for my bro's AR, only found 1 micro and they wanted a good $175 more than I could get it online for.

Oh well - first 1500 this year and it was fairly productive, I was surprised at that.

ctb1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    I got a 20 ga. Wingmaster on Friday. I've been to plenty of 1500's where I didn't buy much of anything, but I always enjoy myself. Always feel like I get my money's worth in entertainment. Guess I still haven't been to enough of them to be bored.

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    100 rounds of Gold Dot for my 9mm, Trijicon HD front sight on my old G26, 4 G17 mags w/ +2-3's & a AR stock wrench.
    Was tempted by the $465 new G 19's, but that'll have to wait. Saw a lot of old friends & stopped & chewed the fat @ the INGO table as well as Bryan Ciyou's, as well. Always good to see him, his dad & former mother in law.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yes It was only 12 rounds, 2 of which were the wooden bullets, been listed in the classifieds wit no interest got $10.00 thought that was reasonable.
    Well shoot. I must have spaced your ad. I'd pay a buck a round, especially given what I've seen (or not seen) lately! The wooden bullets would have been kind of neat to display. Were the other 10 vintage/surplus, or new manufacture?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I got a 20 ga. Wingmaster on Friday. I've been to plenty of 1500's where I didn't buy much of anything, but I always enjoy myself. Always feel like I get my money's worth in entertainment. Guess I still haven't been to enough of them to be bored.

^^^This^^^ This one actually worked out well. I really was going to the show for some reloading stuff, and I found some, and since there weren't any guns that struck my fancy, at least not at a price I was willing to pay, I got to stick to my plan (for once!). :):

INLIKEFLYNN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Speedway
    Been searching for a RRA R3 competition upper for months. Found one at the show for $680, $35 less than msrp. Also picked up a set of MBUS for $88. PKFirearms always seems to have good prices.

ifr2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2013
    Indy
    A new Stormer shoulder holster from Stoner Holsters, 45 ACP dies for my Lee Turret press and some 45 brass from Et Brass, 5000 large pistol primers from brass kings and 1000 230gr 45 ACP bullets. I cleaned out my wallet and got my exercise walking 80 lbs of toys to my car 1/2 mile away.

Justin727

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Bargersville
    Pulled in right before 2 pm on Friday. Waited in line for 10 minutes. Bought a 1,000 rds of brass cased 5.56 for $330 bucks, with two ammo cans! I bought 1,000 rds of brass cased 9mm for $260 bucks! Also picked up some cleaning supplies, 2 33 round mags for my G19, a custom kydex holster for my G19 w/ Surefire x300, a "Glock perfection" sign for my garage, and a t-shirt. :rockwoot:
    Oh, and one of those sweet magpul iphone 5 cases haha

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    1 Gibbs 1903A4 Sniper rifle repro I've lusted after for 2 years
    2 Ismash CM2 22 Target rifle
    3 1911 blank firing prop gun, holster and belt

Now I need to figure out how to pay for all this stuff!!!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I was lusting over that too. Enjoy it!
    Got it lubed and have worked the bolt a couple hundred times now so that it's a bit smoother. Tryin to find a K4 or similar scope for it since I can barely see out of the M73 that is on there and rub some linseed oil into the stock. Hopefully I can shoot it soon.

Guido7562

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Brookville
    Got a last minute deal on a Bersa Thunder 380. My first 380, not sure I will carry it but it shoots and functions great! May have to look at other Bersa products.

Top Bottom