• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DogBone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2013
    Indy
    I picked up a new Taurus TCP 738 mouse gun and ammo from Z-guns. Carried it all day today. Very comfortable. Shot about 70 rounds with it tonight. Love it.
    Saw some decent priced S&W older revolvers I wish I could afford. I am going to have to quit buying new guns and save up for more nice old wheelguns.
    I still like the show... just being there and taking it all in is fun.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I went On Friday to see If I could sell or trade some of the small lot of ammo I have no use for. Sold my small lot of Japanese ammo in less than 5 minutes. Nearly bought 2 boxes of 30-30 Federals for $15.95 best price I saw, but I passed because I nearly bought a weapons light for my M&P for less than $40.00. But I talked my self out of it due to my limited budget and lack of sales of my ammo. Then I tried to figure out what was so special about a plain old ordinary Mosin that justified the $210.00 price tag. :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I went On Friday to see If I could sell or trade some of the small lot of ammo I have no use for. Sold my small lot of Japanese ammo in less than 5 minutes. Nearly bought 2 boxes of 30-30 Federals for $15.95 best price I saw, but I passed because I nearly bought a weapons light for my M&P for less than $40.00. But I talked my self out of it due to my limited budget and lack of sales of my ammo. Then I tried to figure out what was so special about a plain old ordinary Mosin that justified the $210.00 price tag. :dunno:
    Was that 6.5 Jap? I was looking to pick up another box or two on Friday, but the only two boxes I saw were north of $30, and one of those boxes were reloads!

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    2 30 cal ammo cans, a Dillon 38/357 caliber conversion, 5 Blind Horse Knives, and 2 more Busses

Probably the best 1500 in a long time IMO just because it wasnt nuts to butts to some other nuts for the first time I can remember in a long time. Friday was kind of nice

Colts

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2011
    Roundabout Circle City
    Today ended the journey of building a deer legal AR. Found a 20" 450 Bushmaster upper, got a Vortex Diamondback and some ammo to go with it. Also got a "Don't tread on me" INGO shirt. All in all not a bad day.

May have to go today (on the way to the Colts game) to purchase the INGO Don't Tread on Me shirt?

Go Colts! :patriot: :ingo:

RipkinC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Indy
    Great seeing some peps at the INGO booth, got a shirt there, browsed around, alot of dealers saying sales stunk and may be thinking 2x about another one... I wonder why, when you sell walmart ammo for 2x the cost... gun prices were ok, many local shops can easly match or beet the prices. Got some cool stuff at the medical booth guy, man all that lab equipment looks cool/from breaking bad lol. picked up a few other cheepo odds and ends and had a great chat with Brads Knives/knife lady and Kimble from Bobcat and his always better half. overall nice since it wasn't buts to nuts and I had some room to move, just wished dealers knew the panic was over.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    10k primers, CCI SRP and SPP. 6lbs of W748, 1k brass from Kimball. 100 of 223 stripper clips.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Debating on going to the 1500 tommorrow & was wondering did anyone happen to notice any 1st 2nd or 3rd gen Smith & Wesson autos at a decent price ( 300 or so) 9mm like a 5906 is on my wish list or whatever

Only couple I remember seeing was a S&W 457 .45 acp used, avg cond. for $450ish at the PSS booth and somewhere in the middle of the room was a like new 5946 (the DAO version of the 5906) for something stupid like $700.

Walked out with a new INGO "Don't Tread" shirt and a couple hundred rounds of .38 Spl. I was tempted by a Buckmark Whisper but passed.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    A .50 cal ammo can... and that's it. This show was pretty much a bust. Nothing really interesting and still a few dealers stuck in a time warp to February to judge by some of the prices.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Some powder, primers, 147 grain lead 9MM rounds and working with reaper tactical to make a custom competition holster for my M&P. Also spend all of saturday helping Brad and Sheila at their booth had a GREAT time.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Was that 6.5 Jap? I was looking to pick up another box or two on Friday, but the only two boxes I saw were north of $30, and one of those boxes were reloads!

Yes It was only 12 rounds, 2 of which were the wooden bullets, been listed in the classifieds wit no interest got $10.00 thought that was reasonable.

Top Bottom