What could POSSIBLY go wrong? Panthers to carry at RNC...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    Thats fine. I wish the Tea party would do the same at the DNC. The right to bear arms shall not be infringed.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I have no issues with this.

An armed society is a polite society. Hopefully everyone remains civil and we can point to this event as an example of citizenship and free exercise of the seond ammendment as a positive thing.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms shsll not be infringed.

That is, unless you are a democrat and believe in black laws.

Why not at the RNC?

I agree.

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I need to step back into this trend and clarify my earlier post. I got negative repped by a member who misunderstood my meaning. I was simply saying that the right to carry and the right to defend oneself (both legally of course) are equal. I was not advocating violence against any group or ethnicity. The member also drew an analogy between the RNC and an overpass rally during which hypothetically was shot... In either case a legally armed person not acting in a threatening manner is no problem in my book.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I need to step back into this trend and clarify my earlier post. I got negative repped by a member who misunderstood my meaning. I was simply saying that the right to carry and the right to defend oneself (both legally of course) are equal. I was not advocating violence against any group or ethnicity. The member also drew an analogy between the RNC and an overpass rally during which hypothetically was shot... In either case a legally armed person not acting in a threatening manner is no problem in my book.

These are intense and emotional times.

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    Why not at the RNC?
    Both is fine with me. Like free speech I support every ones right to legally carry, however felons on both sides need to be dealt with to the full extent of the law. Just MHO. If we start complaining that legal gun owners are carrying during protests than we need to go both ways with that.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I've not seen anything that deserves Neg Rep, however I've never ysed it myself.

The reason I agree with the TEA party going to the RNC is two fold. First, the republicans are nearly as big of thieves, if not as big, as the dems. Second going to the DNC would do no good at all, wheras there might be one or two who will listen at the RNC.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Just for the record, it wasn't me, lol... but you comment certainly came off the wrong way.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I just continue to wonder how the black panther party has not been deemed a "extremist" group by the Feds and put under some kind of sanctions. There behavior(as a group) has hit the headlines with some pretty extremists measures.

Anyone else remember the guys patrolling the polls with billy clubs?

Black Panther Boss Who Got Off For Voter Intimidation Arrested - Judicial Watch

They are deemed an extremist group. What kind of sanctions are you talking about? Do other groups have those?

Kut (doesn't know)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom