What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Just finished the first episode of Wednesday and its pretty good. Geared for a crowd younger than me, but thats ok, it was entertaining.
    I have been watching it. I'll watch this first season but not sure I will continue.

Growing up watching the Addam's Family makes it kinda fun to watch. The girl who plays Wednesday is pretty good.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    My wife and I finished “The Widow” on Prime. It was really good. Well written, good acting and good character development.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Just finished Extraordinary Attorney Woo, and am experiencing the 1st world problem of nothing to watch until next week. :( 1923 on Sunday and the new Jack Ryan on Wednesday.

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    Been on a serious antihero kick. Burnt through all of “The Boys” and “Invincible” in about a month. Would recommend both but they are definitely gory and there is some gross stuff mixed in in the boys occasionally. Both on Amazon by the way.

Only reason I still have Netflix is because it’s “free” with my phone plan. It’s a shadow of its former self since everyone and their brother took their content off of it and started their own streaming services.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Been on a serious antihero kick. Burnt through all of “The Boys” and “Invincible” in about a month. Would recommend both but they are definitely gory and there is some gross stuff mixed in in the boys occasionally. Both on Amazon by the way.

Only reason I still have Netflix is because it’s “free” with my phone plan. It’s a shadow of its former self since everyone and their brother took their content off of it and started their own streaming services.
    They produce some really good shows.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Oh boy now I have to figure out what show Castle is.
    Fillion played a famous book author that gets recruited by a detective branch to help solve a murder case that was set up like one of his novels. My wife and I enjoyed it. Pretty good supporting actors, plenty of humor. The female lead was nice to look at too.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I’m not watching it on prime or Netflix right at the moment but The kill bills are on TNT tonight.

It just struck me that John Wick is basically Kill Bill with guns.

Or, is Kill Bill John Wick with swords?

Top Bottom