What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Reacher they gave me too long to think about it. My prediction.
    Reacher gave himself up at the end of episode 7. In episode 8, they will Bind him, and continue to torture his 2 associates and him.

They will bring in the helicopter and get it ready to drop Reacher and his friends in the forest.

AM Will come on the scene and get his missiles armed.

At some point Neagly will breach and free the prisoners, at which point reacher will reah havoc on, and kill all of the bad guys, except AM and Langston, who will try to make their escape in the helicopter. As they fly off, Reacher will pick up one of the armed missiles and shoot it at the helicopter, it will miss and look as though they have escaped. The missile will reacquire the target and destroy it and his enemies.
    This is why I wait until all episodes are dropped. Keeps me from thinking too much. :lmfao:

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    I have been watching Northern Exposure on Prime and I forgot how good it was....

This is what i came to report. One of the first shows i looked up once i got the firestick but no one aired it because of some rule of needing at least X number of episodes to syndicate. Glad it finally made it the web. One of the most off beat shows ever. The characters are genius.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Reacher gave himself up at the end of episode 7. In episode 8, they will Bind him, and continue to torture his 2 associates and him.

They will bring in the helicopter and get it ready to drop Reacher and his friends in the forest.

At some point Neagly will breach and free the prisoners, at which point reacher will reah havoc on, and kill all of the bad guys, except AM and Langston, who will try to make their escape in the helicopter. As they fly off, Reacher will pick up one of the armed missiles and shoot it at the helicopter, it will miss and look as though they have escaped. The missile will reacquire the target and destroy it and his enemies.
    Not quite. But a good guess.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This is what i came to report. One of the first shows i looked up once i got the firestick but no one aired it because of some rule of needing at least X number of episodes to syndicate. Glad it finally made it the web. One of the most off beat shows ever. The characters are genius.

The music....they were having a hard time due to all of the original music on the show....

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

Not all that far off, as it turns out.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Griselda. About the rise of a woman drug kingpin rising up from Colombia to take over the Miami drug scene. Starring Ms. Vergara. Pretty cool series with lots of drug wars shoot them up scenes, etc. :ar15:

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Just started watching "For all Mankind" As a big Mercury/Gemini/Apollo fan this is hard to watch, they use original names, mixed in with fictional characters....Dave Scott commanded Apollo 15, not Ed Baldwin...I realize it is an "alternate" history, but still....

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Just started watching "For all Mankind" As a big Mercury/Gemini/Apollo fan this is hard to watch, they use original names, mixed in with fictional characters....Dave Scott commanded Apollo 15, not Ed Baldwin...I realize it is an "alternate" history, but still....
    The farther you get into the series the crazier it sounds. They do a pretty creditable job of manipulating news footage though. Scary thought...

Top Bottom