• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Well, since you're the one who posted that the "moral of this story" is more good guys with more guns, you're the one making the argument that it would have saved this guy's life. Now you've just admitted that your pronouncement for more guns has nothing to do with "this story". Chalk up another point for anti-gunners having an example of a gun owner screaming for more guns regardless and in ignorance of everything else.

I'll try your tactic at my Home Owners Association meeting. When the discussion turns to landscape fees, I'll scream out "Save the Whales!". I'm sure they'll get my point.

SMH... Sometimes I wonder why I bother to post what should be a rather innocuous comment here. There's a few in every crowd, I suppose.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You seriously think everybody should be armed? I'm sorry but carrying is serious and comes with a lot of maturity and responsibility that some people just don't have, these kids as a prime example. If people want to carry, by all means let them, it's their right, but this is a gun and requires a great deal of safety and maturity. Not everyone has that.

The MOST important word explaining what I seriously think is "HYPOTHETICALLY". K?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Of course this is different! The Zimmerman/Martin event was all about discrimination and bigotry. Martin was killed ONLY because he was black, not because he was a gangsta-wannabe with a foul mouth and a criminal attitude. So that needed presidential attention since it was clearly a hate crime.

In this case the victim is not in any way a member of the professional "victim" class. He's a white male from Australia. Clearly it's not a hate crime because he's not black, Hispanic, homosexual, trans-gendered, or even poor.

You are completely wrong. The Zimmerman case was about taking a self defense case and turning into a racial incident. They brought Zimmerman to trial only because of polical pressure. There was nothing racial about the Zimmerman case until race baiters like Jackson and Sharpton turned it in to a racial thing. TM was shot because he chose to attack another person and paid the price for his criminal act. It is not clear why the victim was chosen in this case. I don't want to make a racial case out of this either, unless the murders confess to choosing the victim because of his skin color. But a confession of racial intent won't matter either because the lamestream media will never publish that information even if it were to be confessed.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I think your avatar is making his panties bunch up a tad.

That can happen in a place where we're allowed to express our political views, I suppose. Every time I consider changing it, I decide it's more appropriate than ever to just let k it stand as a testament to where I've stood all along.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    WOW. Reverend Jesse Jackson Sr:

Praying for the family of Chris Lane. This senseless violence is frowned upon and the justice system must prevail.

****ing hack. Sorry Jesse, stealing a coke from the office fridge is "frowned upon"

Killing for fun out of boredom is deplorable.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    I just caught myself responding to your mis-info...WTF picture were you looking at....All were black.

I'm thinking just exactly that. The third kid is blonde. The first kid is the darkest, and the second kid is in between (mixed?). It's a rainbow coalition of depravity. Wickedness knows no racial boundaries.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm thinking just exactly that. The third kid is blonde. The first kid is the darkest, and the second kid is in between (mixed?). It's a rainbow coalition of depravity. Wickedness knows no racial boundaries.

Very true. To say this is not a racial incident is just wrong. They knew what they were doing. I read one was crying in court. Does not seem like such a fun idea now does it.
    The stupidity and just flat out arrogance in this is amazing.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    when i was little if i was bored i was told to go find a stick to play with. its stories like this that make me wonder how anyone can be opposed to the death penalty even if the POS that did it is not an adult

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Very true. To say this is not a racial incident is just wrong. They knew what they were doing. I read one was crying in court. Does not seem like such a fun idea now does it.
    The stupidity and just flat out arrogance in this is amazing.

Churchmouse, I was trying to say what picture were you looking at? I continue to fail to see a racial angle to this. Maybe more information will emerge and I'll change my mind. But I don't think so. Some people accuse "race baiters" of interfering in the Zimmerman case. Well, I'm seeing race baiters right here in INGO.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    When we were kids and got bored we would kill people all the time. We would kill krauts, japs, pirates, indians or robbers. A stick would become a gun, knife or rifle. A stone or clod of dirt became a grenade.

I have no idea how many I have killed. I don't suffer from PTSD, amazingly.

Please, excuse the lack of PC, it hadn't been invented yet.

dusterboy49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Fremont
    Churchmouse, I was trying to say what picture were you looking at? I continue to fail to see a racial angle to this. Maybe more information will emerge and I'll change my mind. But I don't think so. Some people accuse "race baiters" of interfering in the Zimmerman case. Well, I'm seeing race baiters right here in INGO.

Would you care to explain?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Look at the pics in the OP Bingley and then tell me I am a race baiter....really, what are you looking at???? Fair question. I see 3 young men of color....no white person present.

What are you saying to me sir.

I see a world that has tipped up on its side with idiots empowered by sound bites and race cards. I see political correctness being the ruination of our society. I see the inmates running the asylum.

What do you see??

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Looks like the "blonde kid" is bi-racial to me. That would be like saying Obama isn't black. If you said that you would be called a racist. I'm not saying it was racially motivated, I'm just saying that kid doesn't look white to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom