• Status
    Not open for further replies.

renauldo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 7, 2013
    2 close 2 Illinois
    Why can't White People be victims of Hate crimes?

"Under questioning, Attorney Gen. Holder was surprisingly forthright in admitting that the hate bill is not intended to protect everyone, or even the majority. He said only historically oppressed minorities were to benefit. This means Jews, blacks, homosexuals, women, etc. Holder made it clear that if a white Christian male, including a serviceman or police officer, was the victim of a violent hate crime by any minority he would have to find redress from traditional law. He could not avail himself of the triple penalties and rapid government/justice system response given a protected minority."

And so it goes, on and on and on.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The Australians are going nuts over this. On Piers Morgan some representative from Australia demanded a boycott of tourism from Australians to the US.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    I remember an article about two Australian girls who strangled their friend to see what it was like. Maybe a year ago or 2. Psychopaths are everywhere.

http://able2know.org/topic/96342-1

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    I saw this too--they should be tried as adults. When I was that age, here are the things I did when I was bored:
    1) Go outside
    2) Stare at girls
    3) Hang out with friends
    4) Stare at girls
    5) Play Nintendo

When I was a kid we talked to the girls instead of staring at them and spent a lot less time on number five. :p

Hate Crime..

Where is Holder, Sharpton, Jackson,+Obama to jump on the Federal Hate Crime charges??

Seems like they had NO PROBLEM with the Fed charges down in Fla. awhile back???..Bill.

In what way does this qualify as a hate crime?

"Under questioning, Attorney Gen. Holder was surprisingly forthright in admitting that the hate bill is not intended to protect everyone, or even the majority. He said only historically oppressed minorities were to benefit. This means Jews, blacks, homosexuals, women, etc. Holder made it clear that if a white Christian male, including a serviceman or police officer, was the victim of a violent hate crime by any minority he would have to find redress from traditional law. He could not avail himself of the triple penalties and rapid government/justice system response given a protected minority."

My heart bleeds for the plight of the white, Christian male. :crying:

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Former Australia deputy prime minister Tim Fischer criticized the National Rifle Association and asked Australians to avoid the U.S. as a way to force its Congress to act on gun control.
    "Tourists thinking of going to the USA should think twice," Fischer told the Herald Sun. "I am deeply angry about this because of the callous attitude of the three teenagers (but) it's a sign of the proliferation of guns on the ground in the USA. There is a gun for almost every American."

Read more: AP: Oklahoma teens charged in murder of Australian ECU baseball player Christopher Lane

And we see where this is going.....
    :nuts:

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Some people, because of their character, don't deserve the Second Amendment right. But I am guessing that these murderers are about to get a whole lot of rights taken away.

I don't see how this crime is racially motivated. They would have killed a black/Hispanic/Asian guy who had the misfortune of happening upon these poor excuses for human beings. They were bored, after all.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Moral of this story? There can never be enough good guys with guns around. The kind of "justice" these pieces of human excrement will likely receive will be much too slow to come and not nearly harsh enough.

renauldo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 7, 2013
    2 close 2 Illinois
    I don't see how this crime is racially motivated. They would have killed a black/Hispanic/Asian guy who had the misfortune of happening upon these poor excuses for human beings. They were bored, after all.

The guy was jogging, that's what did him in. Try running past a pack of dogs sometime.

jrogers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    The guy was jogging, that's what did him in. Try running past a pack of dogs sometime.
    Two leading causes of death according to the CDC:

Heart disease: 597,689
    Accidents (unintentional injuries): 120,859

I think I'll risk encountering dogs rather than sitting around on my ass gobbling fast food.

Anyone else shocked it was 1 shot from a 22 handgun?

Haven't you heard that .22 bounces around and follows bones? That's why hit men always use it.

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    Hate crime is a misnomer. Killing/torturing/beating a person is a crime already. WTF will they do, execute them twice?

Things are only hate crimes when tossed into the political arena. Kill a person that is no threat to you, and you are guilty of murder. Odds are you hate them to one degree or another, or you probably wouldn't have done "it".

^^ This, good lord, THIS^^

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County

If things keep going at the present rate, the "white adult American" will soon become a 'minority' in this country. When that happens, will there be White Entertainment Television (WET), NAAWP, White College Fund, White History Month, White Expo (in Indy). This country is changing faster and faster every day. And not for the better either. Scary situation...

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    One of the comments in the article has a link to James Edwards facebook page. Apparently he chose the name "BlackCoon44", it is in the address at the top of his facebook page. Walks like a thug, quacks like a thug, perfect examply why many of us carry a weapon for self defense.

https://www.facebook.com/blackcoon44

jrogers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Where is Obama saying Mr. Lane could have been his son...

Someone explain to me what this has to do with the Zimmerman/Martin shooting, because several of you seem to be convinced that it is somehow parallel.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Someone explain to me what this has to do with the Zimmerman/Martin shooting, because several of you seem to be convinced that it is somehow parallel.

From your posts and this comment I see you have the :poop: stir spoon out again. That you even have to ask this puts you in the troll category.

3 black wanna-be thugs sought out a victim. They could have found someone in their own area but they picked a white man jogging down the street harming no one. They killed him for freaking sport sir, from boredom. Did they ambush any black men to fulfill this urge....No, they did not.

Really, you can not see the insanity in this....really.

I will patiently wait for your reply. Make it a good one please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom