• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bogan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Moral of this story? There can never be enough good guys with guns around. The kind of "justice" these pieces of human excrement will likely receive will be much too slow to come and not nearly harsh enough.

Uh, how would more guns have averted this murder? Guy was shot from behind.

Don't know why some here insist on making this racial, the shooting victim was chosen at random, and the third teen involved is white.
    Teens charged after allegedly killing Australian student in Oklahoma for the 'fun of it' | Fox News

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Don't know why some here insist on making this racial, the shooting victim was chosen at random, and the third teen involved is white.
    Teens charged after allegedly killing Australian student in Oklahoma for the 'fun of it' | Fox News

I think what we are all saying is this should be pumped up as much as the idiocy surrounding the martin incident. Black on white. Just to see if they have they jewels to go there. The martin thing was so non-racial yet they (media/sharpton and his boys) made it into a racial circus. I do not want to see any more conflict but where is the outrage???

A white Wanna-be is just as bad or even worse.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    I will wait to see how this is handled. But I have a feeling the President is not going to weigh in on it publicly as he did in the TM vs Zimmerman case.

Of course this is different! The Zimmerman/Martin event was all about discrimination and bigotry. Martin was killed ONLY because he was black, not because he was a gangsta-wannabe with a foul mouth and a criminal attitude. So that needed presidential attention since it was clearly a hate crime.

In this case the victim is not in any way a member of the professional "victim" class. He's a white male from Australia. Clearly it's not a hate crime because he's not black, Hispanic, homosexual, trans-gendered, or even poor.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    And as for school I had to be beat half to death to attend. Tkank you LORD for the loving, caring, disciplined parents you gave me.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    From your posts and this comment I see you have the :poop: stir spoon out again. That you even have to ask this puts you in the troll category.

3 black wanna-be thugs sought out a victim. They could have found someone in their own area but they picked a white man jogging down the street harming no one. They killed him for freaking sport sir, from boredom. Did they ambush any black men to fulfill this urge....No, they did not.

Really, you can not see the insanity in this....really.

I will patiently wait for your reply. Make it a good one please.

Don't get your hopes up.

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    If things keep going at the present rate, the "white adult American" will soon become a 'minority' in this country. When that happens, will there be White Entertainment Television (WET), NAAWP, White College Fund, White History Month, White Expo (in Indy). This country is changing faster and faster every day. And not for the better either. Scary situation...
    Haha I've talked about that before to some friends. I tell them just wait 10 or 15 years then we can get all the handouts.not that we want them or that it would even happen(but I get your point) we could have a tv station with the slogan "TV OUR WAY" how is that not a dead giveaway...but by then there would be an excuse too and the real manipulation would simply continue.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Idiot wanna-be gang bangers with a 3rd grade education and no parental supervision.
    Well, there goes the argument for keeping public schools around.

Some people, because of their character, don't deserve the Second Amendment right. But I am guessing that these murderers are about to get a whole lot of rights taken away.

I don't see how this crime is racially motivated. They would have killed a black/Hispanic/Asian guy who had the misfortune of happening upon these poor excuses for human beings. They were bored, after all.
    They would not have killed a black man. I would bet money on that. I don't think they targeted Lane because he was white, but I do believe that Lane was acceptable for targeting because he was white.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN

I never mentioned race, and if you're making some kind of argument against more good guys with guns (regardless of whether one would have helped save the victim in this particular case), you're on the wrong web site ;)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Someone explain to me what this has to do with the Zimmerman/Martin shooting, because several of you seem to be convinced that it is somehow parallel.

See below. \/

It's not parallel, it's worse. Yet I bet the president doesn't put himself in the middle of it.

This /\

It is a horse**** double standard.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think if the president weighs in at all it'll be to use this as an excuse to sick Joe the Clown on the NRA again.

As for the Australian Deputy Prime Minister, he is one particularly STUPID MF, who can bite my ass.

He's blaming the "gun culture" for this rather than blaming the "thug culture". One article I read quoted him as basically saying that he blames our inability to pass a universal background check for this. WTF? Does he think these boys bought the murder weapon at the local gun show?

These boys possessed the gun illegally. Either they stole it, bought it, or was given it. However they got it, it's already illegal for them to have it. How much more illegal would it need to be before they'd have given up their plan to eradicate boredom?

A **** lot of good another law would have done to keep these worthless thugs from getting the gun.

Bogan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    I never mentioned race, and if you're making some kind of argument against more good guys with guns (regardless of whether one would have helped save the victim in this particular case), you're on the wrong web site ;)

Well, since you're the one who posted that the "moral of this story" is more good guys with more guns, you're the one making the argument that it would have saved this guy's life. Now you've just admitted that your pronouncement for more guns has nothing to do with "this story". Chalk up another point for anti-gunners having an example of a gun owner screaming for more guns regardless and in ignorance of everything else.

I'll try your tactic at my Home Owners Association meeting. When the discussion turns to landscape fees, I'll scream out "Save the Whales!". I'm sure they'll get my point.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In what way does this qualify as a hate crime?

In what way would ANY qualify as a hate crime?

How I would define a hate crime is a crime against an individual or group for no other reason than that the person hates a particular demographic to which the victim belongs. Does that require extra bad awful punishment on top of the normal punishment? I think not. But the way the AG views hate crimes, the law exists only to "equalize" minorities, ironically, by making crimes against them more extra bad awful than crimes against non-minorities.

Either way, I don't think this was a hate crime. I also doubt it was because of boredom.

My heart bleeds for the plight of the white, Christian male. :crying:

:rolleyes:

So murdering a minority because the minority is hated is worse than killing a Christian male because the Christian male is hated? Wow, that's a pretty ****ed up way to think IMO.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, since you're the one who posted that the "moral of this story" is more good guys with more guns, you're the one making the argument that it would have saved this guy's life. Now you've just admitted that your pronouncement for more guns has nothing to do with "this story". Chalk up another point for anti-gunners having an example of a gun owner screaming for more guns regardless and in ignorance of everything else.

I'll try your tactic at my Home Owners Association meeting. When the discussion turns to landscape fees, I'll scream out "Save the Whales!". I'm sure they'll get my point.

If the victim were armed it probably wouldn't have changed anything. However, hypothetically, if EVERYONE were armed, would these kids have chosen this activity? Seems less likely than if no one were armed.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    If the victim were armed it probably wouldn't have changed anything. However, hypothetically, if EVERYONE were armed, would these kids have chosen this activity? Seems less likely than if no one were armed.
    You seriously think everybody should be armed? I'm sorry but carrying is serious and comes with a lot of maturity and responsibility that some people just don't have, these kids as a prime example. If people want to carry, by all means let them, it's their right, but this is a gun and requires a great deal of safety and maturity. Not everyone has that.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    You seriously think everybody should be armed? I'm sorry but carrying is serious and comes with a lot of maturity and responsibility that some people just don't have, these kids as a prime example. If people want to carry, by all means let them, it's their right, but this is a gun and requires a great deal of safety and maturity. Not everyone has that.

That's what's implied with "good guys" having guns--they do those things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom