• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    I remember a thread from about a year ago or so. The poster stated that the Indiana Guard at Camp Atterbary were locked in a room and told to fill out a survey or something asking if they would do the same thing. I don't know if it was true or not but fits with this story.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    I remember a thread from about a year ago or so. The poster stated that the Indiana Guard at Camp Atterbary were locked in a room and told to fill out a survey or something asking if they would do the same thing. I don't know if it was true or not but fits with this story.

Not one of my numerous friends that are in the guard have heard anything like this. Not to say it's not true, but it is a little far-fetched, just like the story in the OP.

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    I know none of the ODA/SOF guys I used to work with would do anything like this. The hard-core trigger jockeys are some of the most level headed people you will ever meet. I think when it came down to it, they'd know who the bad guys are.

cook5oh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Southern Indiana

Thats BS. There was no such survey. I've been in the guard several years now and down at Atterbury too. That never happened.

:tinfoil:

Top Bottom