• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    From one perspective. Others think the opposite. Both beliefs are fringe. I like the Biden presidency more than the Trump one, but don't agree with everything he says/does.
    I still have a hard time understanding.

The 2A is under attack with zeal never before seen.

Biden has cut tens of thousands of excellent jobs for arbitrary reasons.

Illegal alien children ard getting worse treatment than under Trump, in spite of the left using them for political footballs.

We are making a wider path for a nuclear Iran.

We are moving back toward sucking China's [richard].

Does rejoining the crooked and worthless Paris accords really mean that much?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I still have a hard time understanding.

The 2A is under attack with zeal never before seen.

Biden has cut tens of thousands of excellent jobs for arbitrary reasons.

Illegal alien children ard getting worse treatment than under Trump, in spite of the left using them for political footballs.

We are making a wider path for a nuclear Iran.

We are moving back toward sucking China's [richard].

It's like the 70s have returned, only worse.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Finding it odd that Joe is any position to address discrimination, let’s look at the history of the Democratic Party, there are plenty of examples of racist behavior, as I recall history shows that Joe opposed desegregation claiming it would turn schools into jungles?

problem is History is quickly discarded.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    He is ony doing what he is told.All the pinko hippy leaders have simultaneously imbraced John Lennons......"IMAGINE" .......and they are making the world live it......maybe I should say "REIMAGINE".
    63b24925668b0bd8d0073d687651b995.jpg

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This coincides with my point about Trump looking out for American interests first. He pulled out of the Paris accords because he viewed it's globalist policy agenda as a foolish initiative that could possibly weaken America and wasn't gonna waste time by committing to giving up American resources on paper or otherwise.

Then the current Biden administration comes along and immediately seeks to rejoin the Paris accords.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

The Paris Accords has no enforcement mechanism, so it's effectively just scribbles on a piece of paper that mean nothing but make the climate panic crowd happy for some reason.

Like I've told many climate alarmists, if you're legitimately worried, the Paris Accords is the cop out option that provides an excuse to do nothing meaningful. You can say you signed it and pretend it matters, then forget ever doing anything to actually move the needle.

It's the climate alarmist's version of posting pictures of guns and the constitution on your facebook.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Reset the world to what? I keep hearing "the great reset" but I don't hear to what or what is so "great" about this reset.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Kut, you can lead the American horse to the 'systemic racism' water, but you can't make it drink

The attempts made to tell people how they must act and believe, that they can't simply be not against you but have to be actively for you, isn't going to make any converts

From where I sit, systemic racism is bull**** but racism still exists. You and I both know that there are some people who just don't like black people, but there is no organized effort behind it - it is a problem of upbringing or life experience or both

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I didn’t bring up “ranks” KG did (post 63). Ask him.
    My original post was concerning systemic racism with the ranks. You're the one that bypassed my point and went in another direction. I've already acknowledged that there is a certain amount of racism within the ranks but it doesn't fit the definition of systemic.

Now we can end this back and forth discussion pertaining to what I was talking about by asking you a question.

Do you as a former member of LE believe that a majority of fellow LE within the ranks serve honorably?

Or...

Do you believe that a majority within the ranks are racist?

Now let's keep in mind that if you believe there is "systemic racism" within the ranks then you can only logically pick the latter by definition.

I can probably guess your way of getting around all this is by saying that you believe that a majority serve honorably but they are doing so within a racist system and that's totally different than what I was talking about.

You can make the case that LE as a whole is "systemically racist" if you want.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My original post was concerning systemic racism with the ranks. You're the one that bypassed my point and went in another direction. I've already acknowledged that there is a certain amount of racism within the ranks but it doesn't fit the definition of systemic.

Now we can end this back and forth discussion pertaining to what I was talking about by asking you a question.

Do you as a former member of LE believe that a majority of fellow LE within the ranks serve honorably?

Or...

Do you believe that a majority within the ranks are racist?

Now let's keep in mind that if you believe there is "systemic racism" within the ranks then you can only logically pick the latter by definition.

I can probably guess your way of getting around all this is by saying that you believe that a majority serve honorably but they are doing so within a racist system and that's totally different than what I was talking about.

You can make the case that LE as a whole is "systemically racist" if you want.
    Then your point in post #51 is rendered moot. You aren’t even addressing systematic racism, you’re addressing racism in the ranks. Thus unknowingly strengthening Biden’s point that there can be systematic racism while the rank and file serve honorably.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's a bit difficult to address 'systemic racism' when it is a term of artifice and has no fixed meaning

Do you understand what that means? I'd like to hear your explaination

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's a bit difficult to address 'systemic racism' when it is a term of artifice and has no fixed meaning

Do you understand what that means? I'd like to hear your explaination
    It becomes a term of artifice when people like Biden, Harris, Pelosi, BLM activists and the MSM among others try to peddle every encounter between LE and black individuals as an example of "systemic racism" no matter what the circumstances are.

Two recent high profile examples come to mind.

1. The Chauvin/Floyd encounter. There was never any indication or even an allegation that it was racially motivated.

2. The Columbus,OH. LEO/Ma'Kia Bryant encounter. It appeared to be a justifiable use of force without any indication that it was racially motivated.

There are other examples besides just these two given to make the point and for the sake of brevity. Anyone else can feel free to add to that list if they want.

If every encounter becomes an example of "systemic racism" pushed by those aforementioned then the term has no fixed meaning therefore it becomes a term of artifice for political and SJW expediency.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Here I'll spell it out for you:
    w7MYhX8.jpg

That’s the dog whistle? He didn’t capitalize “white”? :rolleyes:

Okay. So let me get this straight. Scott makes several statements that make progressive heads explode. But, because he didn’t capitalize “white”, it’s a secret “hail hydra” signal? That he’s really one of them, and doesn’t mean all the anti-woke **** he says?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That’s the dog whistle? He didn’t capitalize “white”? :rolleyes:

Okay. So let me get this straight. Scott makes several statements that make progressive heads explode. But, because he didn’t capitalize “white”, it’s a secret “hail hydra” signal? That he’s really one of them, and doesn’t mean all the anti-woke **** he says?
    Or, it means maybe he should consider firing whoever is managing his social media account(s). Did the senator even type that himself? Is it possible whoever did is a bit too woke for the job?

Far as I know not capitalizing 'white'/the style book has only been an issue for less than a week, but probably has been a thing in academia for much longer before it came out in the open. Scott graduated in '88 from a private Southern Baptist college - somehow I think he isn't likely to have much interest in being woke. Be interested to see where his social media guy is from

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I didn’t bring up “ranks” KG did (post 63). Ask him.
    The point was, the way you’ve gone about this argument makes me suspect that we have different ideas about what “systemic” would mean. Joe Biden used “served honorably” to signal that he’s not impugning the rank and file while he’s impugning police as a whole.

Your example doesn’t serve as a counter to what was argued against 0biden because pre-civil rights military was pretty racist top to bottom in that even rank and file pretty much did not think blacks should serve together with whites. That Blacks were inferior. That IS straight up real ass racism, though it was the paradigm at the time.

It was systemically racist because the policies followed the attitudes of the military top to bottom. Did all those soldiers who believed blacks were inferior to whites serve honorably? Sure. Within the paradigm of the era. Honorable service doesn’t mean the same thing in your proposal as 0biden used it.

0biden is using CRT, becuase it doesn’t have to find real ass systemic racism in America’s police force. He can just make the claim and use superficially derived statistics to prove racism when there are more reasoned explanations for causes.

Let’s try a test to see if your thinking is similar to 0biden’s. You display a strong belief that Chauvin murdered Floyd. Was it racially motivated?

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Or, it means maybe he should consider firing whoever is managing his social media account(s). Did the senator even type that himself? Is it possible whoever did is a bit too woke for the job?

Far as I know not capitalizing 'white'/the style book has only been an issue for less than a week, but probably has been a thing in academia for much longer before it came out in the open. Scott graduated in '88 from a private Southern Baptist college - somehow I think he isn't likely to have much interest in being woke. Be interested to see where his social media guy is from
    Maybe someone should just straight up ask him. Is he Hydra?

Top Bottom