• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Why is no one calling this speech the State of the Union? Horrible, fecal matter filled content aside, I am at a loss to figure out why all of a sudden it is simply the president addressing a joint session of congress and not the State of the Union as named in the Constitution.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    The State of the Union requires a drinking game.

I was pretty close to running out of bourbon watching a few minutes of it.

I was shocked he made it a full hour.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Emily Miller

Can you imagine getting a call from the White House that you're invited to be a guest of the First Lady for the President's speech to Congress... then being told your invite is virtual?

1619664527460.png

tsilveus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    United States
    Biden actually said, "We the people are the government". A basic theme in all dictatorships - the state is eveything for everyone. He is growing government exponentially. They have the media for cover, education to indoctrinate our youth, enternatainment industry to sway culture and printed money to bribe sheepish citizens. It made me vomit, my head exploded, I cussed out the tv, went through stages of rage and depression and finally felt sad for the state of the country. Unfortunately, I have come to despise all Democrats and the people who voted for this communist, senile puppet. I usually stay away from watching this trainwreck of an administration but that quote really set me off. I tried to be as nice as I could to people who I disagreed with (during the last 2 presidencies), but I can no longer be around or converse with anti- american sheep who want to destroy my way of life and america. There are those that know the evil they are peddling and those to stupid and blind to know - useful idiots. Both are too far gone and there is no more compromise or discussion to be had. The hypocrisy, power grab and downright lies of the left have given me and my family a bunker mentality. Prepare, defend and fight like hell when called upon. I hope I see us, as a nation, come to our senses in my lifetime. I just pray the pendulum swings back. I'm just afraid the cancer has grown to inoperable levels. Just a few midnight rambling thoughts from a frustrated patriot.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    The State of the Union requires a drinking game.

I was pretty close to running out of bourbon watching a few minutes of it.

I was shocked he made it a full hour.
    Had there been a drinking game last night, we'd have a new pandemic on our hands:
    Hepatic Cirrhosis.

As for going for an hour, he definitely stumbled more as the ramble continued.

"1.3 million jobs added...."
    and yet I can't think of a single business in my area that isn't screaming for employees like never before.

"...including elderly loved ones, who can't be left alone..."
    like you, Mr. Presidon't?

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    It wasn't the State of the Union because the real president was sitting behind him trying to figure out how to send more money to Central American warlords. Oh and she was probably drawing a picture of trees in the Mexican desert.

Top Bottom